PART 2 - CALM BEFORE THE STORM

As Teja and Karan entered the living area,hand in hand all eyes travelled from their faces to their hands and back at their faces, some in admiration, some in jealousy, some in agony and some non intrested ones too..!

Karan yet again sat next to umar and a small conversation took place,where umar was the one speaking and Karan was thinking, not about Umar but about the lady sitting right next to him!

He has had his share of relationships, made a lot of mistakes, and believed that yahi pyaar hota hai, until his last relationship hit the bedrock and scattered in the media, fuelling his bad boy image so much more! When he entered the show, there wasn't any hope of finding love admist 250 odd cameras, but falling for his ladoo was never in his control, each day he was attracted to a new aspect of her. And When she reciprocated his feelings, the transition from a mere crush to liking to love developed. He had never had someone standing tall for him, protecting him, not taking shit for him and giving people their shit back,heck the host wasn't spared from her rage either! She was like a fierce lioness that was protective of her tribe and he was glad he was one of the few people she considered hers!
She became that Someone whom he loved sharing his meals with, let alone feeding her with own hands! So many new things happened in this house, things he had never done ever!!
And that moment on that very couch he concluded YAHI TOH PYAAR HAI!

All these thoughts brought a smile to his face, and made him realise that he indeed was one lucky fellow to have someone like his Anda to be loved from!
And just like a lot of things that he did unintentionally when around her, he reached out to her hand, holding it like his life depends on it.

She looked at him, damn the way she looks at him with all the love, the shine in her eyes and knowing that he was the reason for it made his chest swell in pride!

Little did he know that they were to go through a test yet again, the fate of his relationship lied in the hands of a video or say the words he spoke in the moment, things she knew, things he explained to her, but she always managed to dodge the topic, divert it or indulge in something else, he knew he was forgiven for all the words but deep down she had not forgotten those, and the memory of those words still had to power to break her and eventually all that they have.

Shrill was the TV volume and there came the host!

What happens here on will be in the next post!

I know a lot of you were waiting for the main part, but I felt it was important to build a base. The loud realisation and the fear of loosing is the main aspect of this part and the few parts to follow.

I hope you all resonated with the feelings of our Karan just like I did with imagining it❤️

Would be waiting to hear from you all, and yes update coming super soon☺️