PART 13 - HUM

That hug meant so much to both of them, for their own reasons. For karan it was the assurance that what he has with his ladoo isn't a passing affair but is something that is meant to be lived everyday, for teja it meant that she has finally found her home, finally found someone who will not give up on her when she would make mistakes instead would be right with her sharing the responsibility in correcting all those mistakes.

Teja - "sunny, itna jor se pakdoge toh main saas kaise lungi.."
Karan sniffled a laugh and said, "jitna saas lene ke liye jagah chahiye woh diya hai ladooo"
Teja hummed in response and then added, " yeh raat ki subah nahi honi chahiye naa,yeh aise accha lag raha hai, yaha tere saath jaise phele kabhi nahi lagaa"

K - " lagega hi na pura shirt bhiga chuki hai tu mera tere aasoon se,par if that means I get to hold you this close then aise kai shirts kurbaan, besides main yeh kahunga ki yeh raat ke baad hamari life main it's only going to be light, light of Love, kabhi kabhi light of fights and disagreement aur hamesha light of happiness! Hai naaa"

T- " Ha, tere saath hi hai abb sabkuch, mentally prepared hojaa, meri mummy aur papa ko bhi manana hai tujhe aur pra ko bhi and let me tell you, pra is a tougher nut to crack aur saath main teri family ko bhi manana hai tujhe, main toh sirf show dekhungi"

K -" accha matlab saab kaam main hi karunga aur tu audience banegi ha shaani"

T - "yes obviously, remember you are on the driving seat, main toh baju main baith ke chill karungi Starbucks ki coffee ke saath"

K - " tu abhi sirf mere baare main soch, baki saab main dekh lunga aur aisi hi chipki reh"

They lost the track of time and in wee hours of morning did they go onto his bed and slept for a beautiful tomorrow and an even beautiful life ahead.

The morning song played, but their real morning happened only when teja went to wake karan up but ended up snuggling with him this time his hand being her blanket!
Nishant had come looking for his dancing partner and seeing her with karan and not missing the sukoon wali smile on both their faces decided to go, this time from their life too and just be their friend nothing more.
It wasn't just Nishant who was looking at them, there was someone else too, Shamita has always felt a little pull towards karan especially for the kind of personality he had or may be because of the way he treated his girlfriend. She had always wanted to be someone's universe and with Rakesh she had started feeling the same up until she saw karan, just like how the heart wishes for more she did too, but being a witness to their countless fights and countless moments after fights especially the one they had yesterday, yes she heard it all, she was passing by and happened to hear most part of their conversation, and the scene right in front of her made her realise that karan was meant for tejasswi just like how tejasswi was meant for Karan. She had seen how sad or aloof karan would be when he had a fight of argument with teja and had not missed the oozing happiness just when teja was around him! She realised what she was wanting will never be hers and that's how she understood the value of what she had, she had rakesh someone who had always gone out of his comfort zone to make her comfortable. She decided to put her want an end and accept what she has, and with this thought she walked out of the room to have a cup of water,this time with a beautiful smile on her face.

After the kukdakuu did our love birds finally get up, with the best smile they have ever had since ages!
Like always karan went to make tea for everyone and teja to hear her hot water. There was a different glow on both their faces and their eyes spoke very clearly ki koi aaega beech main toh faad denge!

They all went with their daily chores, and got ready for the second day of the task.

Teja as said went in when rakhi was sitting on the chair, not giving any damn to pratik sitting besides rakhi and giving pratik's responsibility to umar she made sure she let rakhi know what her words do to her, what all she has been saying, she did not shy away from repeating everything that rakhi has said not only to her, to every housemate and at last asked rakhi if this is how she wants to win and is this how she wants her kids to see her work! This worked and rakhi woke up guilty and angry, teja gave a smirk and came out of the room, with rakhi following her talking shit. One think that teja knew was she did not say anything hurtful or anything that would be seen in bad light but now what rakhi is doing is exactly that, she is coming out negative. All the people sitting in the living room were shocked and thinking how the hell did this all happen, karan was proud where as everyone else were shocked!

Team Gold won the task as they were able to take two people, rakhi and rashmi out.

After a lot of blame games later, and dinner done teja was sitting in the den when karan came with umar in tow..

Precap - what did this conversation chang?

I hope this part did justice to all the speculations in the house currently and like always it connected with you all too.

Do let me know how you all found this and also what else should we have in this story?!?

Happy Reading ❤️