PART 7 - TORTURED IN TASK AND LIFE

*Assuming that the season might extend, I just added that bit for this story, it's a fanfiction so I can take this Liberty 🙈*

Everyone was sitting in the living area with teja reading the biggboss task letter.
If anyone who looked at karan would feel he is paying attention to the the details of the task, but in reality he was analysing the entire day away from her right from the morning starting from the time when she did not have the tea he made which has always been her favourite thing right from day 1,not sharing the same plate, just to avoid sharing food with him she told it's her fast, but he knew that she was lying the moment she told about today being her fast day, eating fruits and having milk, no proper interactions, she did come to him for the battery change but did not look in his eyes, and that's when he realised how seriously did she mean the words "tere upar koi kabhi nahi aaega". He also noticed she being formal with umar, even during the time he went to talk to her she was being distant and replying to just asked questions, so unlike her! He also did see the changes in umar, the times he went to make sure teja was fine, to the glances he stole of her to the desparate tries in talking to her he had seen it all, perhaps this time around umar was realising how much fucked up he has been acting especially with teja.
A sudden voice of beera brought him out of his riverine and he realised it's a torture task again!

The task was similar to the doctor task of the earlier season,where two people have to sit on the chair from one team and from the other team two people will torture them to give up.

As the season was extending this task was supposed to be the game changer. BB announced the winning team will have special advantage, and for this task all the VIP members had no privileges and had to submit their stars in the store room till further notice. Which means all are yet again on the same level. The people sitting on the chair should be a male and female strictly!

But what made him happy were the teams,

Team Gold included Karan, Umar, Teja, Shamita

Team Silver had Rashmi, Rakhi,Nishant,Pratik

Sanchalak - Deboleena

And this time the final decision of the task, was in the hands of BB the only duty of sanchalak was to supervise the way the task would be played.

All were happy to have a task that would now be played fair,which also means that the sanchalak will be playing for one team, it was no rocket science whom would she be supporting.

All the teams went in for change, from team Gold they decided to have Teja and Umar go first for two reasons one as Shamita didn't wish to go first coz of her shoulder thing and the other being the chances of twists in round two, it was important to have a strong player for the next round so karan had to go with Shamita.

With this decided and them being satisfied, karan hoped Teja would react on him being with Shamita but she did not, she was infact the person to put forth this idea. And this made him think has his words really lead to teja being so indifferent and far from him..?!?

Before he could overthink the buzzer buzzed, and umar and teja took their seats, the people who came in to torture them were Nishant and Rashmi. This shocked both karan and umar as they thought rashmi would not be coming in this round. Plus they also had deboleena as an advantage.

The task began and teja was the one tortured the most, rashmi and Nishant both were brutal to her they barely did any harm to umar but with teja they went all out! The entire sight shocked umar as he always believed rashmi was a friend to teja and it was teja who was acting different. Karan who was watching it on the tv from the living room had tears in his eyes seeing teja being tortured. He somewhere felt responsible coz uski badhaas people where removing on his teja! He wasn't naive to believe the narrative of teja being weak among her and umar so she was targeted, he knew exactly why this was happening and the worst part was he was helpless!

Karan Umar and Shamita all were cheering for Teja the loudest, just to make it look fair Nishant did torture umar a little, and then pratik replaced Nishant coz one replacement was permitted, he was fair to both teja and umar, infact a little biased towards teja as he has seen the way she was treated! Not only rashmi and Nishant use all the ingredients given to them but also were uttering rubbish for Teja that did not go down well with a lot of people including pratik.

Seeing no one giving up, BB rung the buzzer indicating that round one was over, no timings were disclosed. All the housemates were cheering for teja when she came out, karan ram towards her but she backed out saying "dur hojaoo," while wiping something off her face, realising what she said and the way it might have been understood,she immediately looked up, and boy she was so right, her sunny was sad and all his eyes asked her, am I that bad?
Just to put an end to his now starting overthinking ki gaadi and to not let the other housemates assume anything she added " saab dur hojao, bahut gandi hu, aap saab bhi gande hojaoge " and this convinced everyone but karan.

Umar and teja quickly went towards the washroom and others got busy in their things, karan went behind too.

~ Washroom ~

Teja and Umar were all set to go in to have a long bath, and we're waiting for water to be filled in the buckets, where has pratik,rashmi, nishant were there to wash off their hands, rakhi to see tamsha and karan for both his friend and girlfriend. He was busy in studying Tejas expression when she suddenly said, "Pratik was shampoo ka bottle rakh dena please main rakhungi toh ganda ho jaega compartment, aur incase pani bhar gaya ho toh bandh kardenaa aur haaa woh mere bag se face wash bhi please dedena"
What seemed like a normal help call to the people present there, karan was pissed very pissed, she could have told him to do it,why was he here to see this?!?
He did not want to create scene infront of people so maintained a normal expression.

Teja and Umar went in to freshen up and rest went in the living area. Karan decided this was enough,he had to get this done asap. So decided to wait till he sees her.

Umar came out first, got dressed and understanding karan and teja needed their privacy went off, and then after what seemed like eternity teja came out of the washroom, dresses in a simple yellow top and three forth night suit!
She looked so much more younger and so much more fresh,he got a little distracted but soon realised what was he waiting here for!

He went and stood right behind her where she was drying her hair, pulled her with elbows towards himself, turning her in the process and hissed at her " Kaha tha na faat jaungaa agar mere upar koi kabhi aaya toh," when she tried speaking something he said " nahi tu ruk, mana ki mere wajah se tu bahut hurt hui hai, aur maine tujhe tera sara space and time diya iska matlab yeh nahi ki you will replace me with anyone! Main tha na waha par jab tu room se bahar aai, kya tha woh dur hojao, cover up acche se kiya tune aur kya woh pratik se help mang rahi hai, seriously tera boyfriend khada hai na yaha tere liye aaya na main nahi dikha main tujhe?"

Teja kept looking at him like how a mother looks at her baby when the baby is throwing tantrums, oh her big little child she thought!

Not getting any response he said " aise kya dekh rahi haii kuch puch raha hu na main"

She smiles again, and keeps her hands around his shoulder there by hugging him, and says...

What did teja say?
Kal dekhte hai🤭❤️

Ajj toh lottery lag gayi, second update of the day and the longest one so far.
I hope yeh task wala twist aapko pasand aagaya hoga.
I will wait to hear what your all felt.

Happy Reading❤️