PART 6 - KUCH EHSAAS

Teja looked briefly at karan, and then looked back at the pool saying " Karni hai mujhe bhi bahut si baatein tujhse karan,par abhi nahi, I am too caught up with a lot of emotions and thoughts, and I need to sort myself first before having any conversation with you! "

Karan was staring at her and wondering how did his jhalli, chulbulli become so mature, or was she always like this and he never really saw this side of her or did he ignore the mature teja, he was clueless, but he said, " karlena sort apne aap ko,but jyaada time yaha maat bhetna thand lag jaegi.. aur tera koi bhi trail of thought chal raha ho, hamesha yaad yeh rakhna ki tera sunny hai yaha tere liye aur hamesha hoga" " main change karke sojaunga "

And out of reflex or habbit, she said "khana kha kar so jana" he smiled and hummed as response before taking one final look at her and going to change then eat and sleep, he couldn't help think what has he done to have someone like her in his life!

Once she saw him going away, she realised the guy walking past is her biggest strength, if he wished he could have just started off the conversation, put his points and proved how he was correct or how the situation wasn't in there favour, but yet again he surprised her by giving her time to sort herself ofcourse with instructions, sunny can never change can he! And she did not miss his " TERA SUNNY " and that moment she knew this big little baby is her's, for Life. With this realisation she also had a big task at hand, to have a good conversation with him that would be their foundation for a better life ahead. But the entire conversation she just had with her sunny brought an involuntary smile on her face, things only he can do!

This all was seen by both Nishant and Pratik who had followed Karan in fear of another war of words, but what they saw made both of them realise these two people they are watching are meant for each other.
Pratik said " Dekh Nishant, main teri liking Tejasswi ke liye samajta hu,but mukhe lagta hai woh sabse zyaad khush karan bhai ke saath hi hoti hai aur sabse zyaada khush karan bhai ke wajah se hi hoti hai, tujhe yeh accept kar lena chahiye aur apne liye koi aur ladki, jo tere liye ho usse dhund na chahiye, mujhe galat maat samajna, par aksaar pyaar main log kuch ulta seedha kar baithe hai, main nahi chahta ki tu aisa kuch kare yaha bhi aur bahar bhi, yeh wali tejasswi to karan sangini hai"

Nishant lets out a small chuckle and says " bahut pyaari lagi thi mujhe yeh, aur pyaari hai bhi par janta hu yeh pagal ko sirf mera beera hi sambhal sakta hai aur main undono ke beech se ussi waqt haat gaya tha jab inke bed se alag hogaya tha!"

Pratik keeps an assuring hand on Nishants shoulder feeling proud of his brother and they both move to catch their lost sleep content that these two fuddus will solve it all like how they always have.

They did not have their night conversation tonight, what started off as a day they were their usual self ended in him waiting for her to return to her bed. The wait is what made him sleep that night, a sleep that wasn't peaceful coz his chatterbox wasn't with him, amazed at this realisation, the changes that these three months brought in him as a person and also how a person now was the reason for his mood, shocked him but then thinking about his person made him smile and that's how he drifted off too sleep.

~Morning Song~

He knew she will not be the first face he would be seeing today, and that's what happened she did not come to wake him up, when out of habit he looked over to her bed, he found it untouched as though no one slept on it and this got him worried. He quickly made his way towards the kitchen where he overhead Nishant asking teja why wasn't she dancing today, to which she said she was lazy to do so! Nishant looked convinced and shrugged his shoulders but karan who has been observing her knew she was a terrible liar or maybe he was an expert in knowing when she lied!

He like everyday went to make chai, unaware of the fact that there holds another surprise for him!

Nishant said "Beera ajj mujhe chai nhi peeni hai " no sooner did he finish this sentence teja spoke " Ha ajj mujhe bhi nahi chahiye " that one sentence and the entire house was shocked, Teja who had cried for not getting her tea the other day didn't want one today!!

After looking at the shocked faces teja added " Nahi ajj woh acidity jaisa horaha hai, isiliye chai nahi peeni hai "

Umar quickly questioned " Acidity q ?"

Fearing he might start off in the morning, teja quickly said " woh dinner theek se nahi kiya na isiliye, don't worry theek hojaega thode time main dudh peelungi, thanks "
Her formal behaviour with umar did not surpris anyone in the house, what else would one expect of her to do when the man standing in front of her finds mauke to make muddas every now and then!

Taking her cup of hot water she went in the garden, not before quietly whispering to karan " den main baithe baithe neend lag gayi thi, warm hai den"

He kept looking at her walking into garden thinking how beautiful would it be if she had hugged him like she always does while saying all that she did!

He was keeping a mental note of things that were different this morning, no wakeup by her, no dance, refusal to chai, did not sleep in the same room, he was now beginning to realise this wasn't their usual fight that would be okay with saying I love you's or hugging, he had to be cautious while dealing with her for this could cost them their future.

Precap - Torture Task 3 the reload!

That's it for the update. I hope these Little things in the part took your heart too! Tell me your favourite little thing from this update in the comments, waiting to read them :-)

Like always, waiting to hear from you all about how this update was!

Happy Reading ❤️