PART 5 - FLOOD OF THOUGHTS

Teja was sitting by the pool bench lost in her thoughts,right from the time the journey began.

When I came in the house the last thing I had to get myself involved was in love and that happened with that someone who a) was elder to me and b) so much different from her. Age was never my concern but falling for a guy who is exactly opposite of what I am took me by surprise. I knew how my heart fluttered when I  saw him for the first time, the little tickle in my tummy when he came to talk to rashmi and was stealing glances, oh how difficult it was to not look at him then! I never in my wildest dreams thought of meeting him again in this mad house and then falling for this bad boy, gosh what journey!
Shyaad hamara saaath aana game wise and otherwise too did not go well with a lot of people, and there started the other half of our story, his possessiveness for me, and mins for him, same intensity caused a lot of misunderstandings but the words he spoke that night and the night before broke a part of me and I couldn't do anything about it. But again what I  felt for him overpowered that little ache and forgave him, something I had never done especially after the troubled past, I was more cautious. This is why I never spoke about the effect his words had on me, I  should have but I  knew if I did I would cry rivers and he would conclude it to be a sympathy card again.
I have known more than he knows himself, I know what pisses him off, what makes him smile, heck I also know what makes him blush, but after that night I often wonder does he know me enough? Does he really think I would get food for him to show to the world I care? he thinks I go talk to him cuddle with him because I want to portray some angle to be seen? does he feel my jumping into the pool because I was too caught up an act to gain sympathy? does he not find it important to shut people up if they are talking ill about me? does he really think him staying silent to gather information enough as an excuse to explain his silence? Does he not know what he means to me?
Does he not know I want him just for me for the entire life,the life we will have after this show? Does he not realise that our families are watching the show and we will have to answer them? Does he not feel bad when I am away from him and upset? Is he really tired because of my questions, because of the arguments? Does he trust her enough to let her be? Does he trust her at all? Is this just another passing affair for him? Will he leave me once we are off camera?
And this though sends shivers down her spine, and she shudders. She knows all the questions that she has are valid except for the last one, she can read his eyes and when ever he has told her she is his season finale she knew he was speaking the truth.
But at the same time she was not able to process so much information thrown at her about that one person she has started dreaming a life with. She knows she needs time to sort herself out, before she speaks to him. She wanted to have self clarity before sitting with him to clear everything!
Not so surprisingly umar rashmi or their words never crossed her mind when she was on her thinking mode, it was like the beginning of both umar and rashmi loosing a friend, albait forever this time.

She has always been the life of the house,where ever she goes she brings people on her toes, makes them laugh and awakens the child within them, seeing her this silent pained karan, he knows what exactly would be running in that brain of hers, how she would have traced their journey from their first show to today, how she might have re-watched his words, how she might have thought he doesn't trust her enough, but in reality she was the only person he could trust with eyes shut. He knew they were here for a game, they were here for the trophy, but he also knows that without her being with him, this trophy if he wins would be worthless. He was like a man on a mission, he wanted her by his side, while switching off the lights if this house to selecting the lights if their house, he needed her, she was where he belonged too, even before he knew, Tejasswi was Karan's Saath Janam Destination and he would make sure to win her over again, coz this woman deserves nothing but just the best, and he wants to try to be a little part of that best.

With this determination he walks to her, "Teja baat karein"

That's it for the update today people, I want to thank you all for living and loving this story just like how I love and live it while writing.
I hope this part did the justice to the inner turmoil of both teja and karan.

Like always I will love to hear from you all about what you felt about this update.

Happy Reading ❤️