PART 10 - SIRF BAATEIN

Dinner was a silent but a together affair, she was breaking her fast and he was glad to be with her while she was doing so, and the only wish he did while she prayed before having food was to be the only person she would keep her fasts for and be the only person to beside her while she would break those fasts.

He was a little anxious with the impending talk that they were to have, so many questions,will she break up with me? What will she say? Will we have the same thing that we did or will things change? And what paused his chain of thoughts was her hand near his mouth with a morsel of food, she always does the unthinkable, here she is hurt because of him and at the same time is feeding him the first bite, what is this women?!?

Teja said " Faltu ke khayalo ki train se utar jao karan, the talk that we are to have is all about things Jo humne overlook kardi for each other, itne jaldi I am not leaving you, rakhi ji kheti hai na leech hu, pura khoon chusne ka iraada rakhit hu, aur woh bhi pure life! Chalo muh kholo I am starving"

He quietly are the food she was feeding and made sure it went alternate, he loved to be pampered from her, he loved it when she would call sunny from across the room coming running towards him and give him a hug, he loved it when she would baby talk him to convince for a grocery trip, he loved the serious ladoo who would take equal responsibility in making sure their relationship never turns toxic, heck he loved her! Irrespective of all the narratives shown he knew she was his, for this life and beyond and he would make sure to never loose what is his, what is theirs!

With that determination he was longing look at her to complete her skin "treatment" and join him on the bed,gosh another thing he never did before was sharing his bed, yes he did have girlfriends and things did escalate to the bed but never did he just cuddle with some one or just lay down talking for hours together,this women is making him do things he never imagined!
After what felt like eternity she joined him on the bed, removed her Mike, repeated the same by removing his and brought the covers over their heads. Any onlooker would understand that they both are sleeping, heck she fooled even the boss himself! But little did he know this action was a result of one of his sentence "sab camera ke liye karti hai" and that brought with it another realisation of how hurt she would be to hear these words repeatedly, once from his mount, countless times from umar and Rashmi and then again in the video! He knew he had to set things straight before they began to talk he was determined in doing this! What brought him out of his thoughts was a constant voice of "karan" "karan". Oh how he hated being called karan from the person he would want to be called sunny for the rest of his life!
Being determined, he pulled down the covers took both their mikes, practically forced her to get up and escorted them towards the garden, towards their green couch. In this process he made her wear her Mike, her constant Calls falling in deaf ears this time! Once they were seated, he spoke " Teja, nahi ladoo main janta hu hamesha se I have been torn between you and umar, kabhi kisi ki clear side nahi li, har baar tujhe expect kiya ki you would take the initiative to mend things between you and him, teri saari turmoil janta tha tab bhi, kyun ki you were the only person I could expect things from, and I know I fucked up here! Main gusse main yaha tak bol diya ki tu jo karti hai saab camera ke liye, tere mental state ke baare main bhi nahi socha, yeh bhi nahi ki how difficult I would have been, and a mere sorry or hug could never make you forget all that I have said! Aur main chahta hu ki jaan hum yeh baatein kare, camera aur Mike ke saath kare, hamara relationship bhi toh inse hi shuru hua hai, aur ek, I want you to know I trust you the most, phele bhi karta tha but voice out nahi karpaya kabhi.. issiliye tujhe jo bolna hai yahi aise hi bol varna main koi baat nahi karni"

He looked like a grumpy cute kid to her, but right now she had to convey everything that she had in her mind, and she started " dekh karan" and he interrupted, "maine abhi tujhe kaha ki karan maat bula, meri ek toh baat maan lena anda"
She sniffled a laugh and said, " dekh sunny, humne bahut baatein ek dusre ke baare main overlook kardi so that hum khush reh sake, aur wkv ke din yeh realise hua ki agar hume yeh long term ke liye saath rehna hai toh this needs to stop, hum hamesha yeh expect nahi kar sakte na ki main Teri baatein bina kuch kahe samaj jau, ya tu meri., Toh phele shurwaat main karti hu aur fir tu apne points add karte jana,okay?"
He nodded and she continued,
" Mujhe Shamita se kabhi koi problem nahi tha, problem sirf do cheezo se tha, one ki you do not need to explain your actions or words to someone who doesn't value it and second the tone in which she used to speak to you whenever you went in to talk, yeh mujhe nahi pasand tha and tu baar baar yeh karta tha and that irritated the fuck out if me. I want to clear it to you ki I trust you, I trust what we have and I also know ki you can commit the gravest crimes but will never cheat on me, I know you this much to vouch for your honesty sunny. But yeh bolna jaruri tha because I want you to know ki we have what we do, atleast from my side till I have this trust in you, jis din trust tut jaega na sunny, main bhi tut jaungi, hum bahar ki duniya main jaaenge, bahut si aise instances aaenge where you will be surrounded with girls, and I will men other than you, and I want you to know that I BELONG to you, and will never do anything that will bring you down, yeh baat Vishal ko bhi lagu hoti hai,woh mera sirf dost se aur usse zyaada kabhi kuch aur nahi ho sakta.."
He was just listening to her, she yet again claimed him in from if the 250 odd cameras and the world that he is officially hers! Gosh this women will drive him crazy one day, the good kind of crazy!
He nodded wanting to hear what else she has to speak, especially about the camera part, he wanted to hear her side this time before presenting his!
She continued..

So here is the most awaited part of the story, I hope that this touched you and your hearts too, and I also promise that the wait for the next one will end soon!

I want to address an important topic her, the recent promos , I have this unwavering feeling that everything is going to go well tonight and tomorrow, and when the live feed is back on we will get to witness the magic of our precious people. Just have a little patience and a lot of faith!

I hope you all loved this update too, and remember longer the comments faster the updates😉❤️

Will be waiting to hear from you all about this one ☺️

Happy Reading ❤️