❗𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑❗

❀°••• ┄─────╮

Copyright © 2022 by
𝐗𝐚𝐧𝐢

╰─────┄ •••°❀

I am the legal owner and author of this novel, and I do not grant 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑶𝑵𝑬 permission to use it in any manner. The entirety of my work is based on my own writing and follows an original storyline that I developed.

Unless otherwise noted, I do not own any of the other well-known characters mentioned in the novel. I have legal copyright on this novel.

Also, any effort to print scenes or portions of my story as your own will be deemed a breach of my story's copyright, and will be handled accordingly:

➢ 𝗠𝘂𝘁𝗲

➢ 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱

➢ 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱

~

𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓, 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃:
Please, do not romanticize any of the trauma shown in this story. Also, do 𝑵𝑶𝑻 share your traumatic backstory in the comments, I really don't look forward to reading about how your family neglected you and left you to fend for yourself—I don't want to know that and this is because it's very triggering to have to read such things, not because I'm "uncaring" or "cold-hearted"; failure to abide by this would result in you getting muted as well as a deleted comment.

And for the love of Gods above, do 𝑵𝑶𝑻 refer to me as Author-nim/Author-Chan, etc. if you're not either one of the two or are seriously learning the language/culture; because I'm not Korean/Japanese it's basically fetishizing Korean/Japanese cultural titles when bestowing them upon me—so just call me Xani.

⊱ ─༻❁༺─ ⊰

P.S. *This is a FanFic (Fan made). The original characters shown in this book are an entire work of fiction unless stated otherwise.*

[I really enjoy sharing the things I create with others on this platform, but if any of my writings are stolen, I'll be forced to take them down indefinitely! Enjoy 😀]