Introduction

Hello and welcome to 'Half of a Whole', a Sundrop and Moondrop fan-fiction starring our beloved Y/N L/N.

For all the people who are familiar with 'x reader' stories, please skip the following part and continue to the description.

For all of the people who are new to this type of story, start reading here:

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
E/C = Eye Colour
H/C = Hair Colour
S/T = Skin Tone
F/F = Favourite Food
F/D = Favourite Drink
F/C = Favourite Colour
F/A = Favourite Animal
F/S = Favourite Song

Y/N was walking towards his apartment building when he saw a glowing sign. He turned his head and saw the silhouette of what looked like a bear. Y/N let his curiosity get the best of him and walked towards the sign and was met with a large building. The building looked brand new, polished windows and sleek paint jobs were the give-away. Edging the door to the entrance oh so carefully, Y/N slipped inside and marvelled at the massive stage. It was at that moment that he heard the unfamiliar sound of metal being moved and the heavy, repetitive thud of footsteps. As he turned around, 2 figures watched him with curious eyes, wondering how this poor fellow had stumbled into the lions den.

And so, Y/N's extremely complicated and unexpected love life took a turn for the better...or would it slowly become worse?

To be continued...