5. The MC Moment

(Y/N P.O.V)

After I finally got out of the warm safety of the blankets, Moon accompanied me on my way to Sunny. After some time looking for him, we found him surrounded by little pieces of paper, cardboard and tape. He had something in his hand that looked like a small person.

"Hiya Sunny! What do you have there?" I asked him. He turned around and smiled widely, his eyes lighting up with joy.

"Sunbite! Good morning! How was your rest? Did you have a dream? Come, sit, tell me about it!" He patted the spot next to him and I sat down. Moon turned to leave but I grabbed his hand, tugging him down so that he sat next to me.

"Y/N, I can't stay in the light for too long. I need to g-go." Moon's voice crackled slightly, his eyes flickering. I turned to Sunny for help and he got up before digging in his massive art box. From the depths of it, he withdrew a large tent. I helped him set it up and led Moon to it. He couldn't walk properly, his legs trembling with each step. As he set himself down, the twitching gradually stopped.

"Is that better?" I asked him, concerned. Moon looked up at me and smiled.

"Yes, starlight. Now I can spend more time with you." I blushed and mentally slapped myself. I am not about to have an MC moment right now. I sat next to Sunny and he wrapped his arm around me. My blush worsened and I jumped in surprise when I felt the cool feeling of metal against my hand. I looked over at Moon and he stared back, a silent question in his eyes. I smiled and nodded.

"Oh! Sunbite, I never told you what I was making!" Sunny reached over to the small person and held it up for me to see. What I saw made my smile widen. It was a small me-doll, accompanied by a small paintbrush that looked like a staff.

"Sunny, this is amazing! It looks just like me." Moon tapped Sunny's shoulder, causing Sunny to turn towards him. Moon made a strange gesture and Sunny nodded. He reached into his box again and produced a rather large replica of the daycare, completed with small Sunny and Moon figures. He placed the mini-me in between the figures and clapped his hands happily.

"Oh, that looks wonderful! It just needs one more thing..." Sunny reached into his pocket and produced a tube of glitter glue in my favourite colour. "You need to write your name! Then you will be an official member of our group." He held out the tube and I took it with my free hand. In extremely messy writing, I wrote my name on the border, next to the messy orange handwriting of Sunny and the elegant blue handwriting of Moon.

"Yes, this is indeed a memorable day." Moon said quietly, his hand squeezing mine once. Sunny's laugh warmed me and I started to laugh too. Moon let out a raspy chuckle and his eyes grew brighter. He moved forward and joined Sunny, also wrapping his arm around me. I sighed contently, feeling safe and happier then I have in a long time. Being in their arms was the greatest feeling in the world.

Without realising what I was doing, I softly cupped each of their faces and brought them closer. My lips connected with Sunny's cheek first before moving to Moon's. When I let go of their faces, they both had stunned looks plastered on. My mind cleared and I gasped.

"I am so sorry...I should...um..." I jumped up and ran towards the play equipment, hastily climbing to the highest level. I put my face in my hands and groaned out in embarrassment.

(No one's P.O.V)

Moon and Sunny watched as Y/N ran off, their hands reaching up to touch the spot that they had kissed.
'Did that just happen? Did my sunbite just...kiss me?'
'Why on earth did starlight do that? I enjoyed it, yes, but for what reason?'

The two animatronics' gears turned rapidly, their minds completely out of sorts. What did this mean? What would happen next? What was this strange feeling in their gears? Now that Y/N had kissed them, would everything change?

To be continued...

Ahhh sorry this won't be a whole 'they kissed now they date' thing. Wait for the next update to see what you will do :)
-Leotus