4. Alone With The Moon

(Y/N P.O.V)

I woke up to the sound of gears whirring. I looked around in confusion before remembering everything that happened before. I wasn't going to have some stupid fanfic worthy moment where I jumped up and saw my magical saviour and thanked him so I just sat in the blankets. I stared at the walls, wondering what time it was. This room was always dark so I couldn't tell.

"You're up already, starlight? It's only been half an hour." The moon animatronic entered the room and sat beside me. He held out a cup of (f/d) and placed it beside me. It wobbled precariously and I grabbed it before it spilled onto the covers. I sip it slowly before gulping it down, welcoming the familiar taste. I put down the cup and see Moon looking at me with a smirk.

"Is something wrong?" I ask him. He just looks me in the eyes and says;

"You may want to learn to drink with less lewdness. Sunny can hold back, but I can't." I blush and ask him how I drink lewdly. He simply skips out of the room, humming something that sounds vaguely like CPR by cupcakke. I roll my eyes and get comfortable again. I stare at the roof, watching as the stars dance across my line of sight.

'These animatronics don't seem too bad.'

(Moon P.O.V)

I peak inside the room once more. My starlight is sleeping peacefully. I almost forgot how amazing humans looked like when they slept. I linger in the doorway before moving to the entry of my cavern. I see Sunny waiting at the opening.

"He is sleeping so don't worry. Why don't you go play with your glitter glue?" He rolls his eyes and looks over my shoulder.

"Listen, Moon, Y/N is a rule breaker. You know what they do to rule breakers here. We need to keep him safe." I am about to crack a joke when I see the seriousness in Sunny's eyes. I nodded and hold out my hand. Sunny stares at it in confusion.

"We will protect starlight at all costs. Agreed?" He grips my hand and shakes it.

"Agreed. No harm will come to my sunbite."

We nod and walk away in opposite directions. Somehow, him saying 'his sunbite' didn't annoy me as much as I thought it would. I would worry about that later. For now, Y/N's safety is my top priority. I need to protect him.

To be continued

Apologies if this is short and has taken longer than expected

-Leotus