3. Sleep Over

(Y/N P.O.V)

After talking to Sunny for a while, he asked me why I was here.

"Well, I saw this place and was curious so I just walked in." I explained. I don't know what I said but Sunny's face dropped and he looked troubled for a second.

"Y/N, are you saying you broke in?" He said slowly, as if wishing what he was hearing wasn't true. I thought about it and realised that I did break in. I nodded my head slowly and Sunny's eyes filled with fear.

"Y/N, stay in the daycare. You need to stay away from the others and the night guard. I will protect you." Sunny suddenly picked me up and took me to the balcony that he jumped off of. I was so confused. He went behind the curtains and I looked around in awe.

The place we just entered was huge. Cushions lined the walls and multiple blankets were covering the floor. In the centre of the room, there was a small stage area were an animatronic was sitting calmly, flipping the pages of a book. They looked up at our arrival and I saw the moon animatronic staring at me.

"Sunny, what have you brought with you today?" He asked quietly. His voice was extremely raspy and I wondered if something was wrong with his voice box. Sunny put me down and introduced me to the moon animatronic.

"Y/N, this is Moondrop. Moondrop, meet Y/N. He will be staying here for the night." Sunny turned towards me and lead me to a small hole in the wall. Inside, I saw a smaller room filled with blankets, pillows and books of varying sizes. I sank into the nearest pillow and sighed in relief.

"Y/N, Moondrop will be looking after you in this room. If I stay any longer, I will shut down. Moon, please don't cause out guest any trouble." He nodded in my direction once then left swiftly.

"Lovely to meet you, starlight. Please, just call me Moon." I looked up at Moon and smiled. He seemed friendly and trustworthy. I got more comfortable in the blankets and wished Moon goodnight. As I closed my eyes, I heard a soft voice singing a melody. The tone of voice was so smooth and soon lulled me to sleep. Before falling to sleep, I felt a metal hand rest on my head, stroking it softly. I smiled to myself and fell into a dreamless sleep.

To be continued...