1. A Warm Welcome

(No one's P.O.V)

Y/N turned around and became face-to-beak with a Chicken animatronic. He never had the chance to wonder how she had appeared behind him, for seconds later, her beak opened and she let out a shrill scream that caused Y/N's very bones to rattle. Wasting no more time, Y/N ran in the opposite direction causing the animatronic to lose sight of him and leave him be. He ran blindly, swinging himself around the corners with surprising agility. He spotted a secluded room and almost leaped inside the safety of an enclosed space. He sat there, waiting for the tell-tale sounds of the chicken, expecting her to appear in the shadows. Looking around, Y/N spotted a security bot. Flooded with sudden relief, he ran outside, not noticing the gaze of a certain gator.

"Please, you have to alert the police! I have no idea how you should be able to do that but you're a security bot! You should be able to he-" His rambling was cut short by a sudden impact on his left shoulder. Y/N crashed into a pot plant on his way down and had just enough time to roll away, the gator animatronics' jaws inches from where his head had been only moments before. Jumping up, he ran and collided with something hard and tall. Looking up, he looked into the hungry, amber eyes of what looked like a wolf. They bared their teeth menacingly and swiped at Y/N's side. Unfortunately, he was too shaken up to not dodge it fully. A sharp pain jolted his mind into focus. He ran, holding his side in pain and jumped into a photobooth. Surely the animatronics wouldn't find him here, would they?

(Y/N P.O.V)

I drew my hand away and looked down at the damage done by the wolf. The right side of my shirt was completely torn off and there were three cuts lining his hip and waist. They weren't deep, but they were deep enough to draw blood. I stripped off the rest of my shirt and tied it around my waist, preventing the worst of the bleeding. I sighed in relief and let my eyes fall closed. I ran through the previous events in my head and wondered what the robots could possibly want from me. The doors sliding shut behind me, the chicken trying to eat me or make me deaf, the chase...

A sudden thud on the roof of the photo booth brought me out of my thoughts. Another thud filled me with terror when I saw the roof bending under the weight of whatever was on top of me. A few nails came loose and pinged on the seat before rolling onto the floor with a loud ping.

I yanked the curtains down, wrapped them around my shoulders and dashed to the nearest safe space. I saw a large open space with a sign that said 'Sunshine Day care Pick Up'. Hoisting up the curtain, I dashed towards the slowly closing gates. With a dive like a rugby player, I only just slid into the space. The same could not be said for the curtain. Half of it was inside while the other half (I assumed) was on the other side. I looked up and saw that what I first thought was an open space was actually a dark, shadowed hallway. As I ventured deeper in, the space became darker, more mysterious.

A sudden sound made me squeak in surprise. Moving my gaze towards the source of the sound, I see a poster. It showed 2 Human-looking animatronics. One had a sun's spikes bordering its face while the other had glowing red eyes and what appeared to be a sleeping hat (?). I stared at them both a little longer before telling myself that I should be moving forward.

After a while of looking around, I entered a large place with a statue and a slide. The statue showed 4 feet high versions of the 2 animatronics that I had seen on the poster. Staring down the slide, I wondered if there would be a wolf or a chicken or a gator waiting at the other end. I took a hesitant step forward when the sound of doors banging open caused me to halt. Turning around, I see the gator, running towards me. I turned towards the slide once again and darted inside it, sliding down to safety. The gator's roars of anger followed me the whole way down...it was like escaping an enemy only to be met by the real villain...

To be continued