6. The Decision

(Y/N P.O.V)

I peeked through the netting to see that Sunny and Moon were touching their faces. Were they disgusted by what I had done? I sighed and laid my head on my hand, wondering where I should stay from now on. Hopefully, I could talk to them and explain that I didn't mean it in a romantic way. Or did I? Yes, I do know that this is the first time in a while that I have felt comfortable around other people but that doesn't mean I have developed feelings in a matter of one day. The best option I have right now is to talk things through before turning to the thought of them kicking me out.

"Alright. Pull yourself together, Y/N. You are capable of fixing your own problems." I nodded my head and rose up, determination filling me. As I finally straightened up, my head hit the hard roof of the play equipment, causing me to crouch down in pain.
"Ow ow ow- Ok, note to self: watch your head." I shuffled over to the slide towards my left and slid down with a small squeak.  I reached the bottom in a matter of seconds and found myself staring up at the tall figure in front of me. Looking up I saw Sunny frozen in a position that could possibly be called 'moping along'.

"S-sunbite! Are you okay? Me and Moon were about to go into the playhouse to find you-" I cut him off with a finger and stood up abruptly.
"Sunny, I need to talk to you. I need Moon here as well." He nodded quickly before darting away, calling out to Moon. I bit the inside of my cheek, thinking about what I was going to say.
Sunny came back with Moon, who was protecting himself from the light with a large blanket. Once we found a shaded place for Moon to sit without the blanket, I began.

"Listen, I just want to apologize for kissing you both without your consent. I should have asked you beforehand and I understand if you wish for me to leave the daycare." I paused, holding my breath before continuing. "I also want to explain why I kissed you. I felt so safe around you both that I sort of lost control of my body. But even though I kissed you both, I don't think I am prepared to get involved in anything romantic. I have only known you for a day and wish to be with you as friends for longer. You don't need to make a decision now, but please take what I said into account." I opened my eyes slowly to see Sunny and Moon staring at me with relieved looks on their faces.
"Oh, sunbite. Of course, we understand. I can't speak for Moon, but I also am not yet interested in a romantic relationship. Not yet, at least." I exhaled and turned to face Moon, who was looking away with a slightly grumpy face.
"You left us to worry just because you thought we would chuck you out? Gosh, you are dumb. You live here now." He turned around and lifted his arms slightly, beckoning me forward. I sighed in relief and hugged him gratefully. Before Sunny could say anything, I released Moon and squeezed Sunny tightly.

"Well, now that that is sorted, how about you continue showing me that mini-daycare?" I smiled and looked at them expectantly and received matching grins. With the clicking of gears, They both stood up and extended their hands.
"Well, don't just sit there, starlight."
"Come on! We have a lot more to show you!" With a smile, I grabbed both of their hands and stood up, walking away and feeling an intense feeling of relief. The thought of being friends with these amazing robots warmed me. If what they said was true, I would never need to return to that horrible place ever again.

Ahhh hi everyone sorry for the long break. With school starting up again and family issues, I have had barely any time to properly write this. Sorry if this is rushed and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story :D
-Leotus