A.N.

Hi, all! Here we are. This is personally something I have been wanting to do for a while, as I have matured and believe that my writing has flourished. In all honesty, I don't like how I wrote the original Forbidden. I think there are many flaws with the story and in my opinion, I was too immature when I wrote it.

Forbidden was my first piece of writing in a very long time. I used to write little short stories here and there when I was younger, but this was the first piece of work I have ever published. The story was far from impeccable. The theme, plots, character choices, etc. were very sloppy and all over the place, I did not write the OC the way I intended to, and like I said, I think the material was just too mature for me at the time.

I never let ANYONE read my writing. Not even my own mother. I am very protective of what I write. I find utmost comfort in the words I write down on a page and find myself growing attached to what I create.

Harry Potter has, and always will be, a safe place for me. In times of hardship and strain, Harry Potter was always there for me to fall back on, as I'm sure it is the same for all of you. That is why I enjoy writing this for all of you <3.

Now,

The way I wrote Sage Potter was a bit dense. I did not like how she didn't have much of a voice and practically was at Draco's beck and call. I personally wish I experimented with her being in another relationship during the story. Also, Sage really just overall should have been written better and I apologize for that.

To give you all a better reading experience, I will be writing her to the best of my ability. It's not easy writing the perfect OC; different readers want different things and I unfortunately, cannot please everybody.

This is essentially going to allow me to experiment with my characters. Shake things up. Change anything I feel like needed to be changed. I'm kinda just going with the flow and doing this because it brings me joy and puts me in a safe place.

I am so happy that you have decided to come back to this story. It means the whole world to me. I have such a deep connection with my writing and tend to become attached to anything that I write (even when I suffer from writer's block).

Therefore, I please ask of you to show respect in my comment sections. I can see everything that is said and take it to heart (may or may not be because I'm a sensitive Capricorn). Feel free to vote, comment, etc. On the other hand, I also LOVE hearing what you guys have to say!

With utmost gratitude,

I love each and every one of you. Even if you hate the story lol.

xoxo,

JOC.