chapter thirteen

"i'm here. you can talk to me or not talk to me.
but i'm here."

luke's pov

luke's pov

I spent the week with her.

I only left to go kick Damien out. That fucker deserved it. He easily found a hotel room. I mean I think he did.

I don't really care anyway.

I think Anastasia is starting to get better. She was scared. 

And I get it.

When she told what had happen these years ago and what her idiotic ex boyfriend did to her and her family, I had to talk myself into not killing him.

I'm still not sure about letting Connor live.

Connor.

What an ugly fucking name.

So I stayed with her, only wishing for her to go better and to feel safe again in her own home.

I know how it feels, being scared of being at the place you call home, and i wish for no one to feel like that one day.

Except for Connor.

We talked a lot over the week and I learned a lot of things about her.

Right now, we're on her white couch watching the movie Tangled.

We got for mission to listen to every Disney movies, and for now, it's going damn well.

She has her head on my shoulder, my arm is around her tiny waist and our legs are tangled together.

She's really small, not only in height.

And the way she reacted when I talked to her about it proved that I have every rights to wish for her to eat more.

"You're so small." I could feel her rib cage threw her skin as if it wasne't even there. "Do you eat enough? Are you hungry? How about I make us food?"

She backed off in my arms and looked at me with a confused look on her adorable face.

"I thought that's what you liked?" Her voice was so low, and she sounded sad.

"What I liked? I just want you to be healtly and you to feel good in your skin?" I tried to make my voice sound the warmer an nicer way possible for her to understand that I didn't want to control her like Connor did. "Who put that idea in your head?"

She tilted her head to the side. "C-Connor says I have to be skinny. A-and I can't eat a lot or he won't like me anymore."

Fucking asshole.

I took her face into both my hands and tilted her head up, so that I could look at her.

"Every thing he said to you were lies. You' re beautiful. Your size is perfect. Don't ever listen to someone who talks to you like that. Is that clear?"

She nodded her head and I let my hands fell from her cheeks, moving them to her waist.

She looked so demolished, it made me so fucking sad.

It still makes me so fucking sad.

_________________________

"Stop moving." She hushes me as she grab my jaw and tilts my head backwards.

"Yes ma'am." I whisper, the back of my head in between her thighs as she braids my hair. It seems to be something relaxating for her, she braided my hair a lot in the last week.

As for me, deep breaths are the only thing keeping me from not become crazy at how close we are.

"I'll have to go grocery shopping, the fridge is almot empty." She says.

"Want me to come with you?" I tilt my head back to see her face and she shakes it, her black hair moving perfectly with her movements.

She firmly puts my head back in place. "Stop moving now." 

I shake my head at how cute she looks and but stop moving when she cutely scolds me once again.

_________________________

688 words

not feeling really inspired lately, but felt like i had to post something.

also, i know nothing happens in this, but it's just to show how anastasia is going!

and we just hit 250 reads, thank you so much yall xx