14. feels right

a/n: hi! so i haven't updated for months but i actually had two chapters ready to go that i never got round to uploading because i convinced myself they aren't very good. i edited this one a little bit and i'm still not overly happy with it but here you go! 

thank you for all the support so far and i hope you enjoy where this story goes! 

jake's pov

after a long car ride back and a weird phone call with my parents, all of us are soon sat in colby's apartment, discussing what happened online not long ago. sam and corey are supportive of our choice to take control of what is going on but i knew they would be no matter what we did.

suddenly, sam looks like he has an idea.

"what is it sammy?" colby asks, prompting him.

"well, you guys can say no obviously because this is just an idea and it's whatever you wanna do that matters. but do you remember i mentioned i had extra footage?"

"yeah?" i say, slightly suspicious.

"well it was basically bits where you guys didn't know i was filming and you were being cute with each other. like when me and corey went to sleep, i set up the spare camera to record a candid video of jakes recollection of events. little did i know you two were gonna share saliva."

"putting aside how embarrassing that is, where are you going with this exactly?" i ask, wanting him to get to the point.

"well we obviously won't use those in the video so i was thinking you could include them in your video and release it the day after. that way you can give the viewers unseen stanley footage."

"that actually sounds like a good idea. we have that video from the lounge as well." colby says, directing his attention to me.

"yeah we might as well use the footage." i add.

"jake and colby kissing? i'd watch it for sure." corey jokes.

"okay... come on corey, i think it's time for your nap." sam says jokingly, ushering corey out of the apartment.

"ah yes we'll leave the lovebirds to it. bye!" we hear as sam leaves behind him and shuts the door.

colby and i chuckle, looking at each other in amusement because our friends are stupid children.

"i think it's time for our nap too." colbys says.

i definitely cannot argue with that, it's been a hectic couple of days with not enough sleep. he stands up and offers me his hand, reminding me of when he first stayed at mine a few days ago.

"i think i could sleep for a week." i say as i get into bed next to colby and cuddle into him.

-

we spend the next few days resting mostly. we decided it would be best to stay off the internet for the time being and just be with each other, with no other worries. this involved movies, naps and a lot of making out.

i really like spending time with colby.

we're meant to film our video at some point today but for now, colby is editing his half of the stanley video so it can be uploaded tomorrow. our video will be uploaded the next day which i find myself growing more nervous for, the closer it gets to becoming real. i try to distract myself by watching tv but i find my eyes drawn more towards colby. i feel my whole body relax a bit at the sight of his tongue just slightly poking out of his mouth as he concentrates on the task in front of him.