Just breathe capter 3

"Made a wrong turn once or twice

Dug my way out, blood and fire

Bad decisions, that's alright

Welcome to my silly life"

Zayns pov

I wake up to my alarm. I groan

loudly. I thought I went to bed early but I'm still tired . a shower will probably wake me up. I got up reluctantly and I out of bed, the skin where the new tattoo is, was sore but it was so worth it. Now, the whole arm full of tattoos to the elbow.

I remember when I got my first and my mother made a speech about why I should not get a tattoo. I did it and we can say that I did not stop at one. it's my thing I guess.

I took off my boxers and stepped into the shower. I let the water run for a while before I scrub my body with soap and my hair with shampoo then I washed away.

I went to the closet and stood there for a while before I decided to take a dark blue long-sleeved shirt and a pair of bright stone washed jeans, I add afew bracelets.

I wanted to make a good impression on the first day on the job. I went in the bathroom and spray perfume, then I start styling my raven colored hair to a Quiff. I check myself in the mirror one last time. I look good. I went into the kitchen and made a sandwich and drank coffee. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I was finished I check so I had everything. I went to the car and drove to the school.

After 15 minutes almost too fast, I was there. I stepped out of the car and to the school. "just breathe Zayn. everything will go well". I said to myself

When I came into the school , I got welcomed looks from the teachers. I greet most of them and nod hello to some of them. After that I went up to a door with the sign "Principal's office MR MALIK"

I admire the sign a while, I went inside. I have seen my office before and everything looked like just like then. A large wooden desk, on the desktop, it was a desk lamp and pens lying.a skin chair opposite the desk it was a regular chair. there was a couch in a corner. The room had large window over the schoolyard. a bookcase and other necessary things. Yes, the room was large.

A high knock was heard. I reply "come in". In stepped a man in middle age rather large with gray hair and glasses that were not flattering to his face. He had a big smile.

"Mr. malik once again welcome. it is mr anderson if you have forgotten me"

'he said with a laugh at the end.

"Thank you mr anderson, Of course I remember you." hell I did not remember him.

"I just wanted to see that you had not changed your mind and decided not to come"

I smiled. "No, mr anderson I'm here and here to stay"

"Good!Oh before I forget. I would also like to inform you that today begins a new student. he will go in your English class. His name is harry styles. I talk just to his aunt.

He is apparently a good student, with plenty of good grades. His file is on your computer. He point to my laptop

"I will not bother you more mr malik.Have a good day if we do not see each other again today" he said, and smiled a warm smile. "thanks mr anderson, same to you"

I said before he leave

I check the clock. it was almost eight. time to go to class. I may check up harry's file later.

Harrys pov

I sit in the car with Aunt Dee on the way to school. The lump in my stomach got bigger. Aunt Dee did not seem to notice my nervousness as she sing along to the radio as usual and drum to the beat of to the music.

She quit the trolley and said" Hazza bear I follow you in and talk to the teacher".

oh no. I love Aunt Dee but she can be really embarrassing, now is the students there who will judge me

"Aunt Dee, it's okay, I can talk to them myself" I said

"Bullshit dear I will follow, all the schools want discuss with an adult, It goes fast, I promise not to make any" embarrassing "as you say it is."

"mm okay. make it fast." whatever I say she will follow so I just let her win

we were now arrived and I let myself with heavy steps after Aunt Dee in to the school.

Aunt Dee grabbed the nearest teacher who was a man of middle age, rather large, gray hair and glasses that do not suit him. He smiled and said "yes, what can I do for you"

"I'm dee selley and this is my nephew Harry styles. He will begin here today."

"I'm aware of that. I'm mr anderson. I have prepared all the things he needs. wait a minute and I will go and get them". he said and walked into the staff room.

"how do I manage me Hazzabear?" She ask with a proud smile.

"Here you go mr styles " it was mr anderson who was back with my things

"you may find your locker by yourself , however, but all the lockers is located in the same place so it will not be difficult. I've read your file, and you seem to be a good student "mr anderson said and smiled.

"my Hazza bear is the best"

said Aunt Dee bit too high for my liking. Students are now beginning to come and of course the hearde what she said and laugh at it and whispered. what a great start ...