Just breathe capter 4

"Don't you worry, don't you worry, child.

See heaven's got a plan for you."

Harrys pov

the finishing touch so cried Aunt Dee

"TATA HAZZA BEAR! HAVE A GOOD DAY, I LOVE YOU. DO NOT FORGET TO EAT THE APPLE IN YOUR BAG. YOU KNOW HOW YOU BECOME WHEN YOU ARE HUNGRY" with that she left school.

school was now almost full with students and most of them have heard what Aunt Dee cry to me. I could feel their eyes burned in the back while I walked towards the lockers.

I had looked into the ground all the time I look up and meeting a look from a slutty girl with too revealing clothes, too much makeup, fake hair and a horrible fake tan

shall guys find it attractive? is there something wrong with me? I've never had my first kiss, I'm a virgin, I've never been in love or had a girlfriend. what is wrong with me.

She look at me and grin bitchigt while she said to her friend. "What a baby with his baby curls, I bet he wants to go home and cry. Who let him out. pathetic"

I look for my locker. Her words echoed in my head "pathetic" that is exactly what I am. I find my locker and put stuff and took what I needed.

I look at my schedule and saw that I had English with Mr. malik. is not the principal?. I bet it's a grumpy old man.

I start looking for English classroom.

I got to the classroom a few minutes before the lesson just like I did at my last school. why break the pattern. I went in and sat in the front so I got a good view of the board.

I love to learn about it is students and teachers, I do not like. everyone was so annoying. I do not like people except aunt dee. everyone else made me feel uncomfortable.

students begin to get into the classroom and people who passed me stop and stare at me. I look down into the papers and pretended not to notice them. after a while, I heard the classroom door closed.and that's when I heard an angel like voice say. "hey class as you all know, I am the new principal and English teacher. so for you to get to know me better, you can ask what you want."His voice gave me chills. it made me feel safe

should I look up?

----------------------------------------------------

please comment on what you think? should I continue? please vote!!

Xx L.O💕