Capter 12

"Right from the start

You were a thief

You stole my heart

And I your willing victim

I let you see the parts of me

That weren't all that pretty

And with every touch you fixed them"

Zayns pov

Chocolate curls that frames his handsome

face, the green beautiful eyes that looked so hurt, pink kissable that just begged to be kissed. jaw, cried after being Stroke.Long slender sexy legs, his cute butt, all is beautiful with him. That kid.

Here I sit and fantasize about a 15 year old, a 15 year old boy. Am I still drunk since Saturday?Or am I just tired?

I can not fantasize about my student, it is against the rules but then when am I the one who follows the rules.

My thoughts were interrupted by Mr Anderson stepped in with a worried expression. "Mr. Malik I have two students who get into fight in the cafeteria, I managed to separate the and I gave them both detention. But they can't be kept in detention in the same room so I thought that one of them could be here, maybe you can talk to him right. He's a good boy he just has it hard right now"he said with a reassuring voice

"Of course Mr. Anderson, I can try to talk to him and when does the detention start?"

"It starts now 3 o'clock, I send him in now and remember he is a good boy"

Said Mr Anderson and left.

Is it already 3? I have not even eaten lunch yet. I have not had any time to eat lunch. wow the day has gone by really fast! Have I already had 5 classes .I'll eat my lunch, which I have kept in my bag under the desk.

while I look under the desk after my lunch, I heard the door opened of course I turned to be met by the beautiful green eyes that belonged to the boy who haunted my thoughts all day. Harry. "Mr. Malik" said he weakt and shameful

"Mr. Styles please take seat" I heard myself say with a hard voice. He did not dare to meet my gaze. He walked with his head down on his desk.

"Mr. styles to tell me what happened in the cafeteria."

"I hit Max," he said shortly, without looking at me

"Mind tell me why you hit Mr. Fender?"

"Because he said that the rumors were true, that my parents, killed themself because they did not want to live their pathetic lives and could not stand me"

when he said that, he was looking up at me with fat tears running down his cheeks, he looked so hurt out.

"Harry love I did not know that he said such a horrible thing" I said with a soft voice. He stood up and throw himselfe in my arms and cried on my shoulder while I squeeze him into my arms and stroked his back.

After a while he look up and I stroked his curls "

I-I'm sorry Mr. Malik"

"Harry Baby don't apologize for crying. But you are too beautiful to cry"

" you think I'm beautiful" said he shyly

"I think you're perfect Harry" I said and stroked his cheek. Harry lick his lips and look at mine then up to my eyes "If you think I'm perfect why not you kiss me then?"

Before I sat anything about that we can't do this and it is against the rules. My lips were already pressed against his in a passionerad hot kiss. His arms around my neck and my hands were secured around his waist before I let one of them slip down to his cute butt and pinched it, then the sexiest moan I've ever heard leave his lips and I took the chanse to slip my tongue in his mouth, and explore his mouth before they were pressed against each other and fight for dominance.

I guess my heart want to break the rules

----------------------------------------------------

I'm back bitches! so if you read the chapter, feel free to comment what you think! for right now it feels a bit shit to write and not have someone commenting and voting. locks for mistakes. And sorry for being a bitch

L.O🌷