Just breathe capter 5

So don't you bring me down today

Harrys pov

I looked up and saw a man or a Greek god. He was just wow. breath-taking. He was beautiful, sexy. wait I did just not say that? I'm straight! Mr. Malk it fit him.

He looks to be 25 years old. why does he make me feel so safe. I don't know him. I know nothing about him. I have not even talked to him. what is wrong with me today?

I could not take her eyes away from him. he became like a drug for me. Mr. malik look around the class room before his angelic voice said "yes, you miss?" and smiled.

it should not be legal to have a beautiful smile like that. I made me warm.

then I heard a nasty voice that sounded familiar. I turned around to see who Mr. malik watch with his heavenly eyes and my eyes landed on the slut from earlier today.

she said with her gross voice "emma garfield. how old are you mr malik. do you have a wife and kids?"

Mr. malik gave her a grin and said," well miss garfield, I'm 27 and no I'm single at the moment and has no children."

the last answer made me strangely relieved and happy.

all the girls giggle when he said it. they also look at him with hungry eyes as he responded to other questions. when he had answered all the questions he check on a piece of paper and said "is harry styles here?"I love how he pronounce my name with his Bradford accent. but I became nervous with. I reply with a miserable "yes" His honey-rich eye meet mine. He was looking into my green.I had not the strength to look away. we just look at each other's eyes before he said "harry here is new let's all welcome him and treat him well. come up and introduce yourself harry"

My heart sank, I can not have their eyes on me, their judicial hard looks at me, ugly face my disgusting body and my horrible hair.

I stood up slowly and walked with heavy steps to the board. I saw how they whisper to each other and look at me then they laugh, it hurts. I held in the tears and said, "I'm harry Styles I'm from cheshire holmes chapel "

just then the bell rang.Mr malik smiled his beautiful smile at me and back to face the class and said "okay, the class is over, next lesson, we'll start group work about the English history.you are going to be two in the groups, and I will divide them."

all stood up and walked towards the door. I heard them whisper "He that harry guy is so ugly, eww disgusting" and laugh. it was so painful, it hurts so much my eyes began to fill with tears again "Harry stay a while I want to talk with you "I heard Mr. Malik's beautiful voice say.

I turned to Mr. malik. He smiled at me but h his sexu smile disappeared when he looked at me, Am I so ugly?. He walked up to me and look me in the eye. His honey rich eyes were filled with concern.

"harry what is it.?"His voice was filled with worry