Just breathe capter 11

Don't you know you're beautiful

Nialls pov

Flashback

Still 4 moths ago

We made out some more. It was like our lips were magnets were attracted to each other. I enjoyed his touches so much, he made me feel like no one never have made me feel. I know it is wrong in so many ways, but sometimes you gonna get what you deserve. I deserve love too. Liam did so everything felt right, like no one had abused me and left left me to die on the street, every beat disappeared when he kissed me. We broke the kiss and Liam stroked my back loving "Niall baby are you hungry?" before I could answer him, gave my stomach a loud purring sound. I blush and turned my! gaze downward. He lifted my chin with his fingertips "I take that as yes" he kissed my nose "I start with the food. You can look around the house, I Will tell when the food is ready"

" it sounds good" I gave him a smile.He kissed my cheek and start producing things for the food. I walked out of the kitchen and followed the beautifully decorate hall to the living room. the living room was bigger than mine, Greg's, mom's rooms and our living room together,it was simply beautiful modern furnishings, cozy and fresh. after a while, when I had looked around the room my eyescaught a shelf full of ornamental stuff and it had even photos, I was curious on the photos so I went to the shelf. there were many photos. there were pictures of Amy as a baby she was so sweet, it was also school photos through the years on her and photos from summer on her. then it was pictures of what I think is liam and his family, Liam when he was younger,he was sweet, now he is sexy,beautiful and handsome. photos from the summer when liam was shirtless. damn! mouth was filled with water, he is so sexy, his well trained body and wet hair. sex on legs simply. liam was the sexiest man I've seen and the only one I have been attractive to. The man made me go gay for him.what did hurt the most was the wedding pictures. danielle with a big white puffy expensive dress that looks to have the same price as my house, she looked so happy like the best day of her life.liam at her side was breathe taking in his black suite with white details, but you could see that he not looked so happy. his smile looked like it was forced.wonder how we would look on a wedding picture. Oh god niall stop it will not happen..

just then I felt two hands wrapped around my waist and breath against my neck. "liam" I groan. "I see that you are stuck at the photos. The pictures of amy is beautiful. she is my little kitten"I hummed in response and continued to watch the wedding picture, Liam followed my gaze and saw that I look at the wedding picture when he did the unexpected, he turned down the picture and start kissing my neck.I knew how he sucked on my neck "liam did you gave me a love bite?" I ask innocently He grin in response and said "I have not done it since I was 19 and I wanted to make you mine"

"come" he said, and took my he led me to the couch "let's sit down baby"He sat down and pulled me on his lap. I turned around because I wanted to see his beautiful face. I sat with her legs on his waist and my face toward him. He embraced me and I lean against his chest and heard his heart beating He stroked my hair and I pressed myself closer to him "I have never seen anyone more beautiful than you. Are you sure you're not an angel" he said the he kissed my hair.

I blush and closed my eyes to enjoy the moment. after a while the clock called at the food was ready. "looks like the food is ready" without that I was ready liam stood up with me in his arms, he put his hands bum to support me . when we came into the kitchen, sat liam down me "I take out the food and you can sit down love"I went to the big nice table which was fine ducat.a wonderful smell filled the room when Liam put down food. pasta garlic bread and salad,. he is rich, sexy, kind and can cook oh god.

the food was wonderfully good and we ate in silence a comfortable tysnad. We share a few smiles after we had eaten and ducat away. We cuddled on the couch.

Thats the night I feel madly deeply truly in love with Liam

-----------------------🌷-------------------------

Sorry for taking so long to update the story I have had problems with my anorexia. so what do you think? do you like it? COMMENT VOTE!

L.O💗