Just breathe capter 16

The rain patter against the window of Mr. Malik's classroom. It was a perfect day to lie on the couch, drinking hot chocolate and a good movie on Harry thought and maybe he thought about snuggle against Mr. Malik's chest and listen to his heartbeat.

But that was just wishful thinking.

He was stuck in school, but on the positive side, he had Mr. Malik in the first lesson. And just maybe Harry had been standing in front of mirror extra long and fixed his hair, or maybe spenta good 30 minutes choosing clothes, to then take the tightest black jeans and a big long-sleeved shirt to show his collarbone and just maybe all this was to get Mr Maliks attention.

and now he was sitting in Mr. Malik's classroom 30 minutes before class begins with the hope that Mr. Malik would come soon.

Ten minutes later, Mr. Malik into the classroom, he's too busy talking on the phone to notice Harry.

"No, we're not engaged. I really don't have time with this. okay, talk to you later. Bye'

He turns to Harry and look surprised on him "Oh, Harry, you're already here"

Harry replied with an uncertain voice, "I wanted to be prepared for the lesson" a grin started formed on Mr Maliks lips

"Cut the bullshit Harry, we both know you are here for this"

Mr. Malik was now at Harry's seat. He wasted no time in giving Harry time to answer, he kissed him hard.

"Mmmm Harry you look so pretty princess"

----------------------------------------------------

In London Louis woke up for the second time.

"Louis darling I'm back"

Nick had gone up at 4 in the morning to send the breakfast show.

Before he left, he had stroked Louis cheek and whispered gently to him "Louis dear. I have to work now but I'll be back at ten with breakfast" Then he kissed Louis neck.

Nick lay down beside Louis, Louis took the chance to bury his face in Nick's chest

"How did you sleep love? Are you sore? Because the first time hurts like a bitch, but then it will be 1000 times better"

Memories of yesterday came back. They had sex, cuddling on the couch and looked at a film, and had sex again. Nick had been so careful and did everything to please Louis. Everything had felt so right,

"mm good" reply Louis from Nick's chest, he kissed his chest a few times.

"Babe don't fall asleep now, I'll get breakfast"

Nick disappeared into the kitchen and came out minutes later with sandwiches, coffee and fruit.

They sat and ate peacefully in Nick large exclusive apartment in london. Louid leaning against Nick chest, his arms around him and Nick's face in Louis hair. This is how Louis wanted it.

----------------------------------------------------

It vibrates in Niall pocket. He picked up his cell phone and saw that it was a small by Liam.

from: Liam 😍

to: Sweetbabyangelcheeks

" I just want to show you my wallpaper. It is one of my favorite properties"

it was a picture of Nialls butt as he lay in his white boxers in Liam's bed. Niall closed the fort down and blushed.

----------------------

I'm back again. For the people Who still READ this.

So what do you think! Don't be afraid to COMMENT! It only makes me HAPPY. Don't FORGET to VOTE 👌👌

L.O