Chaper 1

Y/n POV:

Running. That seems to be the only thing I'm good at doing. Pushing through a bunch people just so I can escape. Escape from what exactly? Oh you know the usual.....well maybe not usual for other kids my age. To put it bluntly I'm an orphan. My parents took one look at me and decided I wasn't worth keeping....so they gave me to the orphanage. A terrible one at that.

They make all the kids feel like maids. We do everything around there. We get no free time and if we misbehave there's two options of punishment. Either we don't eat for 3 days or we sleep in the creepy basement for 3 weeks. They sometimes hit us for messing up something completely simple. I'm use to it by now. While the other kids live in fear, I decided that I'm going  step up for myself.

This is probably my....let me think....ah right. This is my 20th time that I've tried to escape. Back in the orphanage, I had no friends, mainly because they saw me as a trouble maker and they rather not be punished. But that's fine who need friends anyway, they disappoint me.

Anyway back to the topic. I'm currently running as fast as my legs can take me. Taking swift turns as my legs start to burn. I gotta keep moving no matter what. "Y/n!! GET BACK HERE NOW!!" Said the headmaster of the orphanage. "GO SUCK ON A TOE RYAN!!" I screamed back as ran faster than ever. Look I may be 5 years old but when you live in a terrible environment your whole life sometimes I guess you mature faster.

'Come on legs don't fail me now. We're so close to freedom!'  I thought to myself. I quickly turn again to see a big building. 'Freddy Fazbear's PizzaPlex? Whatever no time to question I need to hide quick!!' I think to myself before dashing into the building. "Wow. This place is huge!" I say in amazement. "HEY YOU! WHERE IS YOUR PARENTS KID?" A random guard said. 'Crap I gotta run before she catches me!' I quickly slip under the bars and start sprinting to a random door. "HEY GET BACK HERE!!" The guard said before chasing me.

"Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap!" I say as I run away from her. I go through the door and see stairs. "Up or down?!" I scream as try to decide which way to go. "Screw it down it is!!" I say as sprint down the stairs. As ran down the stairs I accidentally tripped making me fall the rest of the way. "ACK- STUPID FEET!! OW! OW-" I finally get to the bottom and lay on the ground catching my breath. "Well at least nothing is broken....lucky me...." I say as I slowly get up from the ground. "I'm totally gonna have more bruises..." I look around to see a...robot bear?? "This is weird....is it dead??" I circled around it before poking it a couple times.

Suddenly it's stomach opened?! "Heh yea no thanks I'd rather live." I say as was about to go back upstairs until...."Little child!! Are you down here?! Come on you can't be here!!" The same guard said. 'Oh no. No. No. No. This is bad! If she finds out I'm here it's back to the orphanage!! I've already came so far!' I panicked for a few seconds before looking at the robot bear. It's either the orphanage or this......

I quickly jump into the robot bear's stomach and as soon as I did it closed automatically. "Shoot! I hope that I can get out..." I suddenly hear footsteps and someone mumbling before I felt like I was....moving? Uh oh. They turned on the bear?! I'm still in here!!

Oh this is bad. Maybe I should have just been caught. I mean I could have just escaped again.....It's to late for second guesses. This is the farthest I've ever gotten maybe it will be my last attempt. I can finally be free!! Let's just hope that I can survive in this robot's stomach.....What could go wrong?