Chapter 12

Y/n POV:

I wake up from my "dream". I look up to see Matt staring down at me.

I kinda of jumped because I was not expecting to see his face as soon as I woke up.

'He must have been staring at me for a while...that's creepy.' I think to myself.

Oh well. Matt is Matt. He's a bit quirky. And that's ok.

When fully standup I look around the DJ area.
Cautiously.

'Thank goodness the DJ guy was here for Matt and I to hide behind. It could have been a lot worse.' I think.

I hear Matt's voice go off.

"Freddy and the others should be arriving soon. It is best to wait here." He said.

"Ok. Wait.....I thought you couldn't speak and only say, 'Take a map' Why are you suddenly talking more???" I ask him.

"I choose not to say anything. Yes. I was programmed to say what I needed. But a malfunction occurred and I became more sentient. But if any of the workers found out....they would scrap me. Then replace me." Matt said.

"That's terrible!! So what if you're sentient! It makes you better in my opinion!!" I say sincerely.

Before Matt could respond there was another voice.

"Keep it down will ya? Some bots are trying to sleep."

It came from the DJ man.

"I apologize Musicman. We did not mean to disturb you." Matt said.

"Nah it's fine. I'm already awake now. So who's the kid?" MusicMan asked.

I was kinda intimidated due to him being HUGE. But I managed to push my fear down.

"Hello! I-I'm Y/n. It's very nice to meet sir!" I say.

"Please no need for 'Sir' just call me MusicMan or ya know DJ works as well." He shrugs.

"Oh ok Mr.DJ!!" I respond.

"So why are you here exactly? It's very late." MusicMan asked.

"I'm trying to escape so that I won't be taken by the awful guard or taken back to the awful orphanage I was at." I say.

"Hm I understand. Well stay here as long as you need to. I'm going back to sleep. It was nice meeting you Y/n. You're a pretty nice kid." He says as he lays down a shuts off.

"I like him. He's seems nice." I say to Matt.

"I suppose so." Matt said.

Guess we'll just have to wait until Freddy and the others get here.....

"Got any games we could play?" I asked Matt.

Glamrock Freddy's POV:

Me and my friends were rushing through the halls everywhere to get to the DJ room.

Well....mainly me......

"Freddy you need to slow down!! We get it you're worried and so are we. But please relax before you break something!!" Monty yelled out.

I stopped and skidded across the ground.

I looked back and see Roxy on the floor faceplanted.

Chica was leaning on a wall holding her stomach.

And Monty was hunched over.

"I am truly sorry my Friends!! I did not mean to cause you discomfort!! I will be slow this time I promise." I say.

"Hellllooooo~ What are you guys doing???" Sundrop's voice was heard.

"Sun we need to go back to the daycare soon."Percy voice was also heard.

"Oh Percy! Sundrop! We are on our way to the DJ area. Something tragic happened!" I say to them.

"Oh no! What happened??? Did MusicMan get trapped with tape again???" Sundrop asked.

"No. Worse. There is an intruder in the building. Y/n went looking for their drawing I guess and lied saying they had to go to the bathroom. But they we're almost injured by the intruder!!" I said.

"Oh that is bad!! Is Y/n ok?! They aren't at all injured?! Not even a smidge?!" Percy asked worriedly.

"As far as I know...they are unharmed and fully healthy." I answered.

"Phew. That's a relief!" Percy said.

"Indeed!" Sundrop said.

"Why don't you guys come with us? We could use some help protecting Y/n while the intruder is out there." Chica asked finally leaning off the wall.

"Of course! I will do anything to protect Y/n! And any kid for that matter!" Percy says confidently.

"Me too! I wanna help!" Sundrop said.

"Alright well let's go y'all!! To the DJ room!!" Roxy says.

We all squeezed into the elevator and get ready to go to the dance floor.

And just as the doors opened I suddenly remembered.....

CRAP MY DANCE PROTOCOL PROGRAM!!!