Chapter 11

Y/n POV:

Ugh I should have taken a nap in the Daycare. I'm so tired!

Wait...why am I talking to myself as I sleep?

This is werid.

"You can say that again." Someone said.

AHHHH!

I jump back in fear.

'Who....who are you?! What are you doing in my dream?!' I scream

It was a little boy. Maybe older than me by 5 years?? He had brown hair with a blue striped shirt.

"Jeez your loud." He said as he sat on the ground with me.

'Im sorry I'm a little concerned on how I'm imagining you right now??' I ask cautiously.

"It's Because I possessed you. And your not dreaming." He bluntly said.

'WHAT?! But you're not a ghost?! Are you dead?! WHY DID YOU POSSESS ME?!' I scream in confusion.

"Ok one. Calm down. Two. Yes, I am dead because of Vanny. Three. I possessed you because I don't want you ending up with the same fate as me...." He says seriously at the end.

I stayed quiet for a bit.

'Who's....who's Vanny? And what do you mean same fate....?' I asked.

He looked at me with a sorrowful face and sighed.

"I might as well explain it to you I guess..." He said.

"I was just like you Y/n.....An orphan. Wanting to get away and be free. And I ended up coming to the PizzaPlex while trying to escape.....The Night guard is who I bumped into first....and she seemed nice....at the time....She let me stay with her for months and taking me to the PizzaPlex everyday. I thought I would finally have a home....but...." He trailed off a bit.

'But...what....?' I ask patiently waiting.

"She was a backstabber....both literally and figuratively. I caught her in the act and I felt betrayed..." He said with anger.

'If you don't want to continue it's ok I can tell this is a touchy subject...' I said worryingly.

"No. You need to know. You need to know who you can trust and can't trust..." he said and took a deep breath before continuing.

"She was the reason kids went missing....She was in a bunny suit and her mask was off....All I saw was her, blood, a knife in her hands, and the bodies....of the dead children....and all she was doing was laughing and praising someone called Afton...before she noticed me....and I've never ran so fast I'm my life...." He said.

'Then...did you get help?' I asked curiously.

"I tried. But they didn't believe me because 'I'm Just a Kid.' I did get Freddy to help me but uh...I didn't escape fast enough...she found me....and Freddy was too late...I woke up as a ghost. Freddy's memories of me were deleted. And I couldn't find a way to get revenge until...you showed up." He said finishing his story.

'I'm very truly sorry that happened to you. I wish I was there to help...' I say

"There was nothing you could have done. Besides I would only drag your death with me. Now. I'm here to warn you...Vanny is up to something...something not good." The boy said.

'What? What is she up to?' I asked a little scared.

"I don't know for sure but I know that she's planning to hack something or someone...and if that happens it could end up being worse for you." He says.

'I get it. So I need be more wary. I'll try my best to survive.' I say.

"You better. I don't want to see you as a ghost for a looooonnng time. Got it?" He says.

'Will do!' I say.

"Alright I bet Freddy and the others are coming soon. And you need to wake up. It was nice meeting you Y/n." The boy gets up and starts to disappear.

'Wait! What's your name??' I ask urgently.

He looked at me a bit before smiling.

"Gregory....My name is Gregory. Good luck Y/n." He says as he disappears.

I smile and nod.

Then I felt myself waking up.

Sorry that the chapter is short today! I'm really tired and school is a pain. Anyway I hope you all have great day!!🥰