Chapter 13

Glamrock Freddy's POV:

"Uhhhh guys....? I may not be able to go into the DJ room..." I said slowly.

"WHAT?!" All of them yelled out.

I flinched a bit though I suspected this.

"It's just um...well you see....I have....a...." I started stumbling with my words for awhile.

Monty got fed up with it so he just slaps my back.

Pretty hard to.

"Ow!! Monty what was that for?!" I said.

"Ya look like you were malfunctioning with all that stuttering. Why can't you go into the DJ room?" He asked.

"Yeah weren't you the one who wanted to get there as soon as possible?" Chica asked.

Oh boy. If I could sweat right now I would be sweating up enough to drink a cup of it.

Actually that sounds really gross....

"Ok so...I completely forgot that I may have a....DANCEPROTOCALPROGRAMEVERYTIMEIENTERTHEDANCEFLOORIHAVETODANCEAGAINSTMYWILL-" I said really fast.

"Freddy talk slower!! Jeez man..." Roxy said.

"For real my processors can't handle that much talking. And I'm the daycare attendant!!" Sundrop said.

Percy giggled a bit at that.

I take a deep breath in and out before, once again, saying what I needed to say.

"I have a dance protocol program. Every time I enter the dance floor I have to dance. Against my will. DO. NOT. LAUGH." I say seriously.

I see ALL of them covering their mouths. I can clearly see that the are trying so hard not to laugh.

"Pfft-Ah-ahem....Well I'm sure that it will be fine Fred...Besides Y/n NEEDS you. And if you have to dance all the way to them then so be it." Percy said.

"You're right Percy. Ok let's go gang!" I said.

"Wait just like that you changed your mind???"Sundrop asked.

"I willing to risk my pride then risk
Y/n's life. I can fix my ego. But if Y/n was to be hurt or worse....I wouldn't be able to fix them..." I said honestly

"Truly a beautiful speech..." Monty said.

Roxy just rolls her eyes at Monty before moving forward.

'We are coming Y/n hang on!!' I think to myself.

Meanwhile...
Y/n's POV:

"Uno." I said bluntly.

"What come on!! This is your 8th time winning at Uno!! You're definitely cheating!!" MusicMan said.

"What? Me cheating? Never! Right Matt?" I look over to Matt.

"Wait. Are we not playing Monopoly?" Matt asks confused.

Me and MusicMan just facepalm.

"No. We were playing Uno Matt." I said.

"Oh." He said.

It's been a couple of hours or so.

MusicMan woke up again and hung out with me and Matt.

We at first talked but then I got bored and asked for some bored games or something.