Chapter 5

That is my Original art please do not steal!!

That is what I imagine Y/n looking like. And yes they are Gender neutral. Ok enjoy this chapter😊

Y/n POV:

Getting to know Freddy's friend is nice. I never thought I would get along with robotic animals yet here I am.

I'm still not used to Freddy's compliments or Chica's smothering. It's weird almost...foreign to me.

But I'm sure I'll get used to it. Besides isn't this what a family or friends do??? I'm not to sure.

We all left the security office after an hour. Unfortunately during that time the night guard apparently pushed the night time protocol button. So I'm stuck here until 6am....

I'm sure it won't be all that bad. I got Freddy and the others to keep me company.

I lean more on Freddy's head as carries me in his arms. I can't remember exactly where we are going again.....

"Freddy....where are we going???" I asked.

"Oh we are going to the food court! You look like you haven't ate anything for a while.....so you might be hungry!" Freddy responded.

My stomach growled as if it heard Freddy's words. I became embarrassed and buried my face into Freddy. He just chuckled and continued to walk.

We finally arrived and I see Chica with some pizza at the table. Monty and Roxy were just chilling in the corner.

'How did they get ahead of us???' I question to myself.

Chica noticed me and took me out of Freddy's arms. "Alright little feather! I made you some delicious pizza! Enjoy it cuz it's free!" She smiled as she placed me down on the chair.

I wasted no time before digging in. 'This is so.....GOOD!' I think to myself. "Man! I haven't ate this good in years! This pizza sure is better than eating those rocks!" I say causally.

"Uh. I'm sorry kid did you just say, Rocks??" Monty asked. The others looked just as confused.

"Mmhm. I was the trouble maker in the orphanage! So they always locked me in the basement and there was only rocks down there. So I ate them." I say before continuing to eat.

They animatronics gave a sad and surprised look.

But Freddy. Oh Freddy. Was not happy at all. He. Was. Pissed.

"Y/n I promise you with my LIFE that you will not go back to that orphanage. I would die for you. Just so you're happy..."He said very seriously...kinda scary to.

"Um...I don't want you to die though...cuz then I'll be sad..." I said with some fear for Freddy's life.

"Uh what Freddy means is that he wants to protect you!" Roxy said quickly.

"Yea and keep you safe from harm!" Chica added.

"Oh ok!" I say.

"Hey little Pup! Do want this cupcake? It's fresh I promise!" Roxy said before handing a cupcake to me.

"Ooo it looks yummy never had one before!" I say before eating it whole.

What I didn't know that it was to distract me from Freddy's inner rage as Monty tried to calm him down before he destroys something....

*Time Skip*

After Freddy finally calmed down we started walking to a different area.

By walking I mean Freddy was carrying me since my ankle was still sprained.

The others said that they were gonna try and find a way for me to get out. Freddy said he was gonna help them but first he needed me somewhere safe.

"Freddy where are we going now???" I asked softly. Man I'm getting tired.

"Oh I'm dropping you off somewhere for a little bit. Just until I look for a way for you to escape." Freddy responded.

I just nodded and waited to get to the destination.

After awhile we finally stopped and I look up to see....' A Daycare area? This place really does everything huh?' I think to myself.

Freddy put me down where a slide entrance was.

"Now I want you to behave. Listen to the daycare attendant. And don't leave this area got it?" Freddy said sternly.

"Heh ok ok. Relax Dad-" I gasped and covered my mouth and apologized, "I'm sorry Freddy it just slipped and-" I was cut off by Freddy hugging me tightly.

"You can call me Dad. After all you do need a father figure in your life. And I'm glad you see that in me. I'm flattered Superstar." Freddy said before he got up and started to leave.

I stood there shocked before running at him and hugged him one last time before he left. Sure my ankle was in pain, but who cares about that right now.

I then finally let go and watched as he waves goodbye to me. He finally fades from my view. I then turn to the slide.

'Alright.....let's do this."