Chapter 6

Y/n POV:

I walk over to the slide hesitantly. I tried to look and see if there was anything or anyone in the Daycare. But I didn't see nothing.

Assuming that is was safe I slowly sit down in the entrance to the slide.

I've seen other kids play on slides...but I always so busy trying to hide and run away that....I've never got to actually experience sliding down one....

'Come on it'll be fine! Fun even! No regrets....' I think before I force myself to go down the slide.

"WoooHoooo!" I say with a bright smile on my face. I giggle as I land in a....pool of colored balls?

"Wow....I think Chica said something about it being called....a ball pit?" I say to myself.

Since I'm incredibly small, im kinda of drowning in the so called ball pit. So I just pushed through them, with struggle of course.

As I continued pushing through I heard something.....wait no someone!

'Oh no. No. No. No! I thought there was no one in here! I gotta hide."  I think before rushing back to the slide and hiding behind it the best I could.

I look up to a Sun on a balcony???

"Ho! Ho! Ho!" The sun robot spins before diving into the ball pit....with me!

'Stay calm. Just keep still. Then maybe they won't find you-' my thought process was interrupted by the sun robot picking me up.

"Hello!! Oh you're sure up late?? Are we having a slumber party??? Where are all your friends?!" The sun said happily.

" I-I was dropped off here b-by Freddy s-sir...can-n you l-let me go? P-please?" I say not comfortable enough to trust him holding me.

"Oh! I'm sorry! You must not trust me! I am a stranger after all! I Understand!" He said before gently placing me on the ground.

Sundrop POV:

'They must be shy!' I think to myself.

'Really? I thought they look so happy' Moondrop said sarcastically.

'Oh hush it Moon. Besides we have a duty! To take care of this child!!' I think.

"Excuse me? Sir? Um...w-who are you exactly?" The child said.

"Well my adorable little friend! I am Sundrop! The daycare attendant! Who might you be?" I asked.

They were silent for a second before they responded. "I'm Y/n. It's nice to meet you
Mr. Sun."

"Oh please sweetie just call me Sundrop! Mr. makes feel unfun and old. Hehe." I say.

"Um can I call you Sunny?" They ask.

"Of course! But I get to call you a nickname to!" I say excitingly.

"Hmm let's see....cupcake? No. Uh...Hmmm this is pretty hard....Oh I know!! How about Sunflower??" I say.

"Ok! I like it." Y/n says.

"Yay!! Ohh this is gonna be so fun! We can stay up all night! We can finger paint! Tell stories! Drink Fizzy Faz until are heads EXPLODE!! But there is only one rule. Keep the lights on. ON. On...." I say sternly to which I now regret.

Y/n started to tear up a bit before the wiped their eyes.

'Who would thought the day would come? The day where someone fears Sundrop instead of Moondrop. Hilarious.' Moondrop said which added onto my guilt.

"Hey Sunflower don't cry! I didn't mean to scare you! I just-I just hate the dark! It's ok!" I say nervously.

They at first flinched away from me. Which broke me.

But then they talked, "I understand. I used to hate the dark to......But I got used to it after I've been thrown in the basement so many times."

'I'm sorry. Did they just say they've been thrown in a....BASEMENT?!'This made me rage.

'I may be rude. But this is just plain....abuse. Poor kid.' Moondrop says in my head.

"Um. Sunflower what do you mean basement?" Maybe im misunderstanding something....

"Oh back in the Orphanage if you misbehaved you would either eat nothing for 3 days or stay in the basement for 3 weeks! I had to eat rocks since they forgot to give me food sometimes...." They said causally.

'WHAT KIND OF ORPHANAGE DOES THAT TO A CHILD?!' I think very pissed off.

"Ok Y/n I'm gonna get the arts and crafts! And some good quality snacks to! Do you want  glitter glue and Googly eyes for your artwork?" I ask.

I'm gonna let this kid have a better childhood! I SWEAR IT!!

"I don't know what those are....But they sound uh....cool....yea cool!" They smile

At least they're warming up to me!

"Alright then! I will be right back just stay over there and I'll be right back!" I say as I point over to the arts and crafts table.

I see them walk over to it and sit there. Then I run off to find the supplies.

This is gonna be so much fun!!

What could go wrong!!