Chapter 3

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rebooting....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reboot complete. Systems turning on...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Glamrock Freddy's POV:

'Ugh my head. What happened?' My eyes open to see that I am in my room, currently charging. "Maybe I did not charge well enough. That may have been the cause of my malfunction...." I think to myself loudly.

"Shhh! You need to be quiet! Please I don't want to be found." Was that a voice?

"Hello? Who is there? Where are you?" I ask with suspicion. "I'm in your stomach hatch! I was being chased and it was my only option..." the voice responded.

"My stomach hatch? That place is reserved for oversized birthday cakes and piñatas! It is not a safe play area!!" I say worriedly.

I opened up my stomach hatch and see a....child crawl out? They got down to the ground before quickly running to a corner as they stared at me with fear.

"Now what are you gonna do with me Huh? Turn me in?! Hurt me?! I'll have you know I'm tougher than I look!" They said.

"Please. I mean no harm to you. I only want to help you return you to your parents...." I say calmly as I cautiously walk over.

"Heh hate to break it to you pal but that ain't possible for me." They responded bluntly.

I tilt my head at this. "What do you mean?" I ask. They rolled their eyes before saying, "I'm an orphan....I have no parents to go to...." My eyes widen for a second before I smile sadly at them.

"I see...I am Glamrock Freddy. What is your name young one?" I say changing the subject.

Y/n POV:

'He's asking for my name? Well....he looks friendly enough....' I breathe in and looked at the robotic bear know as Freddy.

"Y/n....my name is Y/n....." I smile slightly before hiding again as I heard footsteps outside of Freddy's room.

"Oh no it's her!" I say before covering my mouth. "Who? You mean Officer Vanessa? She's only trying to help you...." Freddy said.

"Freddy I don't trust her! Please hide me! I don't wanna go back to that awful orphanage! Please don't make me go back!" I say as I start to tear up and sniff.

'Come on Y/n! Don't be pathetic!' I say as I try to stop myself from crying.

I felt something pick me and gently hug me. "Hey...hey...shhh....it's ok...I promise you Y/n I wont let her take you. I'll get you outta here....You'll be able to live a better life....ok?" Freddy said.

'What is this...? Is this what it feels like to feel loved by someone??? I...don't understand. I don't wanna let go of this feeling....it feels nice...' I think to myself as I hug Freddy tight.

"Thank you....thank you so much Freddy....." I say as I smile at him with slightly puffy eyes.

"Now let's get moving. I need you to free me out of my room. Go through the vents and here....take this Fazwatch so we can stay connected at all times." Freddy said.

I take the fazwatch and put it on my wrist. I then start climbing through the vents.

"YOUR PERFORMANCE WAS PERFECT TONIGHT!" I jumped as I heard a voice yell.

I look through the vents to see a....wolf hyping herself up?? Ok then. I continue go through the vents when I heard crashing and yelling. I tried to look through but I couldn't see a thing, so I continued on. The last vent room I came across was a chicken playing the electric guitar I believe? She's pretty good not gonna lie.

I finally made it the mall area and went to go open Freddy's door. It's locked.....

"Uhh Freddy?? Your door is locked?" I say through the Fazwatch.

"Is it now? I'm terribly sorry I thought you had one of those keycards...." Freddy said.

"Freddy....I'm a 5 year old child....why would I have one???" I say to him. "I......suppose you are correct....there should be one around the desk area." Freddy responded.

I looked around the desk area I finally found it. Then I ran straight to Freddy's door. I used the key key card and open his door for him.

"Way to go little superstar!! I knew you could do it!" Freddy said with a proud smile on his face.

He bent down and picked me up. Then put me on his shoulders.

"Come on let us go!" Freddy said as we walked down a staircase.

I had to bend down of course since Freddy is pretty tall, and I don't want to hit my head.

I was on his shoulders until we got to the very bottom is when he put me down. That was until I notice that my ankle was hurting and I hissed in pain.

"Are you alright Y/n? Are you hurt?" Freddy asked worriedly. "I-I'm fine my ankle just hurts a little...probably when I fell down the stairs...the adrenaline must of warn off..." I say not worried at all.

"What?! No! I am taking you to first aid immediately!" I didn't have time to protest as Freddy grabbed me and ran to a conveniently placed first aid station.

Then he started to check for injures on my ankle and anywhere else that I might of injured myself.

He quickly started putting some pain relief cream and wrappings all over my ankle ankle.
"There that should sooth the pain." Freddy said as he stood up.

"Thank you Freddy....." before he could respond I heard a voice.....

"Little kid!! Are you down here?! If you are please say something!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was the Night Guard.....