Accidental Meet! ~ Part 2

Milk made his way out of the bar, taking a left and walking down the street. He looked around with a bright smile, noticing young cookies playing, older cookies watching, and a few talking to one another.

He wasn't really paying attention to where he was going, or yet, who was in front of him. The youngsters are so cute! Milk let out a small giggle at the sight of a child tackling another, he knew they were just playing of course! He'd intervene if not.

"Huh?" Milk stumbled back, looking ahead. The knight had just ran into someone, how embarrassing! "Are you alright?" He asked, standing up straight. The cookie looked to be way taller than him with long blonde hair, and a massive sword. Wait.. It can't be. Madeleine Cookie?!

Milk stared in shock; he had just bumped into the commander! Madeleine smiled down at such cookie, "I'm sorry! I didn't see you there, Milk!" He set a hand on the knights' shoulder, which made him flinch.

"Ah! I'm so sorry! I was just taking a walk!" Milk stammered, taking a small bow. Madeleine chuckled.

"It's fine, Milk Cookie! All good!" Madeleine nodded, to which Milk shuddered.

"Are you sure? I really didn't expect seeing you.. Let alone bump into you!" Milk replied, gripping onto the staff.

"Haha! It's fine, I was looking for you anyways." The commander responded. Milk glanced around.

"Me? Why?" Milk replied, looking up at Madeleine.

"I was worried if you'd come to training or not." He responded with a frown.

"There was training today?! I didn't know! I.. I was just hanging out with some friends in the bar!" Milk shrieked; how could he have forgotten about training?!

"Hey, hey! It's completely fine Milk!" Madeleine set a hand on the cookies shoulder, "It's alright to forget!"

Milk flinched, then nodded, "I just can't believe I missed training, I haven't missed training once!"

The commander nodded, "All fine! Just come back once the next training starts, I don't want you to miss another!" Madeleine replied with a smile before walking off.

Milk nodded, "Okay!" He replied, then watched him walk off.

He stood there for some time, watching the commander go. Milk didn't expect meeting the commander today! Let alone have a small conversation with him! It was amazing.

The knight shook his head, he shouldn't stare for too long! It'd be weird just staring at a person leaving. Milk turned back and continued onward. He looked at all of his surroundings, though, also careful he didn't bump into anyone again, especially someone as important as Madeleine.

_______________________________________

I apologize for the short chapter; I just haven't had any ideas on what to put!

452 Words.