On a walk! ~ Part 3

Milk was walking around the kingdom with a big smile; He still couldn't believe that he met the commander! It's so cool meeting a commander randomly! They even brought up a conversation!

The knight looked around; Like always, kids were playing, parents were watching, and cookies were striking up conversations. Milk loved being in this kingdom, it was so kindhearted! He could meet so many friends there too, like the ones in the bar!

Speaking of friends.. Maybe he should make one! There's so many cookies to befriend too! Milk stopped, looking around; He was looking for a cookie to hangout with. Though, he wasn't really the one to talk to one; So, Milk decided to take a walk outside of kingdom walls! The knight loved seeing what nature had to offer Earthbread of course.

Milk began walking again; This time, towards a path that led outside of the kingdom. The knight stepped forth on this path and began his walk. He looked around with a bright smile, the trees were so pretty! There were flowers in a few and maybe on the grass too. The leaves were brushing against the breeze.

The knight glanced down at the path, making sure he wasn't straying off it; It was dangerous straying off into the woods! You could get eaten, attacked, or even killed! It's really scary in Milks eyes.

No matter! Milk will still approach the forest with great strength and kindness! That's what a knight does.. Right? He stood straight, marching down the path; Milk still had that big smile plastered onto his face.

Birds were singing, flowers were blooming; Today was just a lovely day! Milk attempted to reach up to brush a leaf.. Failing, though, he didn't mind! The knight made his march away from the kingdom, admiring the beauty of the forest with great happiness.

Milk paused for a moment, sinking down to grab a small dandelion. He crouched there, just admiring the small weed; Even though it was a weed, it was pretty! The knight soon stood, making his way back while picking flowers. 

The knight glanced down to the flowers; they were beautiful!

He plucked roses, dandelions, and more just from going on the walk! Maybe Herb Cookie will like all of these amazing flowers! Milk made his way to Herb's garden, looking around for the gardener.

"Oh! Hello Milk!" A voice revealed itself from behind him.

Milk flinched, quickly turning around to see Herb; He was covered in soil, his hair was a bit messy, and he was holding a watering can with gloves on.

"Hi! I just wanted to give you these! I saw them out in the forest." Milk replied, holding out the flowers, in which Herb gladly took.

"Thank you! I'll keep these forever!" Herb smiled brightly before hopping off; Maybe to go plant them somewhere?

Milk watched the gardener prance off; glad he could make someone happy. He went his own way, starting towards home.

_____________________________________

I apologize for how short this is!

505 Words