Morning!! ~ Part 6

Milk jolted up; He was breathing a bit heavily and sweating just a tiny bit. He stared at the covers, trying to catch his breath; Once Milk did, he shifted off the bed and walked towards the window. It was still dark out; What time was it?

The knight yawned, rubbing at his eyes. Milk slowly made his way out of his room and down the steps; From there he'd look towards the stove, it read 5:45 AM. He froze, he woke up at five in the morning?! All from a dumb nightmare?!

No, he shouldn't call it dumb, it might have been something useful. Milk shook his head, deciding to look in the fridge. He sighed; He had forgotten that he needed to go shopping, I guess training had made him forget.

The knight decided to shut the fridge door, dragging himself to the couch. He'd sit himself down, grabbing a pillow and hugging it.

The living room was pretty roomy, there were two couches and a TV in the middle; The couches were blue with white pillows decorating them. There was also a coffee table between the couches and the TV; It had a small fake cactus along with a remote.

Milk closed his eyes, digging his face into the pillow he was hugging. He didn't know how long he was in that position.

He took deep breathes; Once he was much calmer, Milk set the pillow back. He decided to reach over for the remote; He wanted to watch something to pass the time. Milk decided to just settle on a kids show; Who wouldn't? The guy liked watching kid shows, I don't blame him.

It soon passed from 5:45 AM to 6:33 AM.

Milk had finally calmed down until then, he was just flipping through shows and movies. He settled on his favorite one. 

He yawned; Maybe he should try and head to bed again. Milk turned off the TV, got off the couch, and dragged himself up the stairs towards his room.

He shifted into bed, covering himself before drifting off to sleep yet again.

__________________________________Timeskip!__________________________________

Milk awoke yet again, stretching out his arms; He sat up, rubbing his eyes right after. It wasn't a nightmare, nor a dream. He shifted out of bed before heading into the bathroom; Milk fixed up his hair and brushed his teeth, then, he'd walk out to grab the usual.

Slipping the clothes on, he went downstairs.

He nodded; Milk should probably get some food before doing anything else. The knight set off towards a cafe, where'd he eats some dessert before training.

___________________________________

I am so sorry that this is short, I'll try to make a longer chapter nexttime!

446 Words