Dream? ~ Part 5

Milk 'woke' up in a white room, he was standing. The knight looked around, it looked foggy. He looked around, taking a step forward.

"Prince Dark Choco!" A voice called, it sounded like a child. He whipped around; Was that.. Himself?

"Hm?" The other voice said, turning to greet the child. Milk just stood there, maybe he could communicate to him through the dream? It'd be useless but he could try! The knight walked towards the two.

"Your so cool! I wanna be just like you!" Younger milk beamed, reaching up to the prince. Dark chuckled, patting the kid on the head.

"That's cute." The prince admitted, kneeling down to the kids level. Younger Milk booped the cookie on the cheek with a wide smile.

Milk waved, "Prince! Prince!" Though.. No answer came from the prince; Maybe they couldn't see nor hear him? Was this just a distant memory of what was Prince Dark Choco?

The prince had a big smile, ruffling the kids hair, "Now, how about you go play?" He suggested, which made younger Milk frown.

"I don't wanna! I wanna be with you! Your so cool!" The kid insisted, clamping his hands together. The prince sighed, scooping up the child.

"Alright, you'll get to see what it's like in the palace!" Prince Dark Choco smiled at the kid; Younger Milk Beamed, raising his arms up in glee.

The two walked into the white; Milk tried to follow, but the two had disappeared.

"Prince? Where are you?" Milk called, spinning around. He wanted to communicate with the prince, he wanted to see how he was doing. The knight couldn't do that since their kingdom had fallen.

"Prince? Please, come out!" Milk called again, frantically looking around.

No answer came.

The knight spun around, trying to find movement within the foggy, white room. There was no movement, it was absolutely nothing.

"Prince Dark Choco!" A voice called from behind Milk, he whipped around to see a younger version of himself.

"Prince! Where are you going?" Younger Milk called, trying to follow the prince. It looked like Prince Dark Choco was ignoring the kid.. But why?

"Prince Dark Choco! Please don't leave me!" Younger Milk said, his voice was cracking up. The kid fell into a sit, watching the prince walk off without a word. He began to cry, covering his eyes with his hands.

Milk frowned, walking over and patting the child on the shoulder; It didn't do anything, this was just a memory. The knight felt so bad, especially since that was him. Milk couldn't do anything; He wanted to wake up, he wanted to forget all of this.. But he couldn't.

He took a few steps away from the child, falling onto his knees. How could he wake up? Milk stared at the white floor for a moment before looking up at the crying child; They were fading, like the last memory.

Then it was just.. white, nothing more, nothing less.

The knight closed his eyes; He wanted this to end, this was horrible. Milk shook his head, trying to get himself to wake. This was just a nightmare.. Right? It wasn't what actually happened!.. He wasn't so sure about that.

He woke, it was successful.

___________________________________________

Apologies if this took a long time!

I might do a rewrite too, tell me what you guys think.

560 Words