Hanging Out! ~ Part 9

Milk awoke to three knocks on his front door. Shifting out of bed, he walked into the bedroom to fix himself up before walking down the stairs.

The knight opened the door, it was Cheesecake Cookie! She was known for throwing masquerades and parties.

"Oh.. Hi Cheesecake, what do you need?" He yawned, rubbing his eyes as he leaned on his door. Cheesecake fixed up her hair before meeting Milks gaze.

"My! You look tired! Here, I'll come back later if that's alright?" She suggested, taking a step back from the door.

"No no, I won't be able to go back to sleep anyways! What do you need?" He waved his hand, shaking his head. Cheesecake frowned, then nodded.

"I wanted to invite you to a party at 12.. AM, I mean!" She handed a small card; it was light-yellow and decorated with black and gold things.

"Alright! I'll see what I can do!" Milk nodded, yawning once again. Cheesecake nodded before turning and leaving, probably to invite more people to the party. He closed the door before squealing with excitement.

He was going to a party! A big, fancy party hosted by no other than Cheesecake Cookie! He was really excited. Though.. Only one problem remains; What will he wear? Who will he bring?

Milk quickly walked to the kitchen, sitting down and opening the invitation.

It read:

Hello! You have just been invited to a party! Please join us at The Cheesecake Mansion with your fanciest clothing! Hope to see you there!

Signed by,

Cheesecake Cookie

Milk let out an excited squeal once again, hurrying off towards his bedroom to see if he had any fancy clothing. He never really went to parties so this would be his first one!

The knight searched through his dresser, finding no fancy clothes at all. He frowned; Milk really needed fancy clothes if he wanted to attend a party, especially if it's hosted by Cheesecake Cookie herself!

He soon ran down the steps, grabbed the invitation, and set out to find some fancy clothes. Milk quickly made it to one of the famous clothing shops in town. It was owned by Mont Blanc Cookie!

Out of breath, the youngster would enter the store, looking around. There were so many clothes. Casual clothes, kid clothes, female clothes, anything! Once Milk caught his breath, he began his search for the 'fancy' section.

He walked around the store, holding the invitation tightly. Milk looked around, he saw parents with their kids, couples, and then just loners.

The knight frowned, having not found any 'fancy' section yet. Maybe he could ask around or maybe ask the cashier? Milk shrugged, making his way to the cashier silently.

As he made it towards the counter, he'd ring a small bell on it. Milk then waited for a cashier.

"Ah! I'm so sorry! Been all busy!" A cookie hurried out; Milk couldn't recognize them at all.

"That's fine! I was wondering where the 'fancy' section is?" He responded with a small giggle, shaking his hand dismissively.

"Over there, sir!" They pointed, in which Milk thanked them and hurried towards the section.

Once he made it to such section, he began to scan for nice clothes to wear at the party. He saw fancy dresses and suits, but only one suited him. It was a navy-colored suit, they had it in his size too!

Milk Cookie hurried into the dressing room to try it on. Afterwards, he checked himself out in the mirror.

"This'll do! I love it!" He giggled, clapping his hands together excitedly.