2. Truth be told

The whole day her mind was clouded by the events that happened earlier and the more she thought about it, the more it puzzled her. She could hardly pay attention in any of her classes. Also, it turned out that out of four of their classes, he was in two. [F/N] thought of going up to him and asking about who he was but being the shy girl she was, she couldn't bring up the courage. Also, she was now a little embarrassed about her behaviour during their previous encounter.

"He must think I'm a weirdo." she had thought to herself.

"Heyyy! Whatcha thinking about?" Tsuki asked suddenly, making [F/N] jump a little out of shock.

"Oh, it's nothing."

"Should I be worried about you? You've been like this all day. Are you sure you're okay?" She asked seriously.

"Yes. Trust me, I'm fine." [F/N] lied. She didn't want to tell anyone what was bothering her until she had figured out what was happening.

What would she tell her anyway? That she thinks she may have just come across the fictional guy she loves. She didn't want Tsuki to laugh at her too.

The next day would be no better for her if not for certain incidents that made [F/N] get to know more about this mysterious blond boy. [F/N] and Tsuki were returning from the college library with Tsuki happily carrying a pile of books as she was a sucker for reading.

"The library here is so good. This is why I came to this college." She announced.

"You picked your college solely based on the library?" [F/N] asked quizzically. And here she thought only she was a fanatic.

"I mean, not solely but it was one of the key points. " Tsuki backtracked a bit. She was looking sheepish now.

"I'll warn you now, you better keep these on your side. They should not overflow on my side of the room." [F/N] feigned some firmness.

"Ok, ok, it won't." Tsuki rolled her eyes and then they both laughed.

They had gotten out of the library and were walking the narrow stone path to their dorm. Suddenly, when a boy went past them on a skateboard bumping a little into Tsuki which was enough to knock the pile of books down and scatter all over the floor.

"Hey! Watch where you're going ." She yelled but it was too late. The boy was already gone. They both sighed and got down to pick up the books when they saw the same blond boy, walk down the stairs of the library and head in their direction. He spotted them too and immediately rushed to help. When they finally collected all the books, he turned to Tsuki and with a smile, he said, "Now we're even."

"I guess so." Tsuki replied with a grin and added "I'm Watanabe Tsuki by the way, and you are?"

"Gouenji Shuuya . Nice to..."

"No, you're not!" [F/N] blurted out before she even realized it, cutting his sentence.

Gouenji and Tsuki both darted their glances towards her, a little stunned by her curt interjection. Gouenji looked at her with surprise at first but later, his expression changed to amusement,

"I'm pretty sure I'd know who I am, don't you think? " he said with a smile, "And who are you by the way?"

"I'm [L/N] [F/N] but I still refuse to believe you are Gouenji Shuuya. Now tell me who you really are ." She replied rather strictly.

"Are you always like this or do you have a problem with me?" He said in confusion.

Whether he was really Gouenji or not was yet to be found out but [F/N] couldn't deny he was very attractive when he smiled. Her mind drew a blank for a moment but she quickly back to her senses when she realized she was in the middle of a conversation.