3. Revelation

"Woah! Wait a minute!" Gouenji jumped up as he barely sat on the bench, startling [F/N] in the process, "How do you know me and my Fire Tornado? And that it's supposed to have flames."

[F/N] quietly patted the space beside her, asking him to sit.

"No, tell me!" He exclaimed.

"If you will sit then I will tell you. In detail." She answered. He complied but stared at her apprehensively.

"I watch you. I know all about you." She announced gleefully. She thought he'd appreciate the support. But instead, he contorted his face in confusion.

"How can you watch us? You don't live in our world. Or do you?"

"I watch you on your show, Inazuma Eleven." [F/N] chirped.

"What? We don't have a show." He frowned in confusion.

"Oh my God! You have no idea, do you?" [F/N] asked, surprised and amused at the same time. Then she pulled out her smartphone and showed him one of the episodes of Inazuma Eleven. Based on his expression, it was evident his mind was glitching.

"Now you're in just about the same headspace as I am." [F/N] muttered.

"That explains why you were in denial that I am Gouenji." He said as soon as he finished watching the video.

"So how did you come to this world?" [F/N] almost yelled the question after holding it in for so long.

"To be honest, I am not so sure..." Gouenji sighed and began narrating his story,

"All I remember is that a month ago, one evening I was taking a walk near the Inazuma tower when all of a sudden I saw a faint blue light coming from a distance. My curiosity got the better of me and I walked towards it to find out what it really was. When I reached there, I was really amazed and surprised to find that it was actually a big circle of bright blue light hovering in the air.

The light was too bright and I couldn't really see what was on the other side of it. I was already quite close to it but still, I took a step further. My mind was focused on that weird orb of blue light and I didn't pay attention to where I was stepping and tripped on a small rock falling straight into the centre of the orb. I couldn't even yell for help before I lost my consciousness.

I don't know for how long I was unconscious but when I finally gained consciousness, I found myself in the middle of a field. I got up and looked around but I couldn't recognize the place. Also, everything seemed a little different from what I was used to. I was definitely not in my world although it seemed almost similar.

I was baffled and my mind could barely think straight. I sat in the field for a while just so I could calm down and figure out what to do. I thought of asking someone for help but there was no one around so I got up and started walking in a random direction.

I walked for a while and reached the busier area of this city. I asked some people about where I was but they'd look at me with surprise and at best they'd only tell me the city's name or the neighbourhood I was in. After roaming around the city for a while, I reached a park and sat on a bench, the sun had set and it was getting dark. I was helpless and I did not know what to do and where to go. I thought I'd have to sleep on that bench.

I had been sitting there for about 30 minutes when I realized someone was sitting beside me. I looked up to find that it was a man of about 40 years and he was dressed in a brown business suit with a white shirt and a red tie which seemed a little old and slightly faded. By the look on his face, I assumed he was returning home from his tedious job and decided to have some fresh air in the park. He kept sighing and seemed like he was feeling relaxed here.