Chapter 2: Heads

Katarina decided she might as well die trying to answer anything she gives, right? It wouldn't matter if she does die.

Artemis was tapping on the handle end of the sword beside her too.

"I don't know why we have the same face, but if we can have some way of finding out if we're related then I could see why we have the same face," Katarina said.

Artemis hummed, lightly tapping on the tip handle's end, she said, "There is a way... The Ministry of Magic and Tools might have the item we need to find out but they've put that said item on hold to the Capital District Hospital."

Katarina gleamed. So there is a way to check somehow! Like a DNA test?

"It'll take some blood on us to check it though." Artemis said, "Are you afraid of blood, hm?"

She grinned.

"Nope! I've been hurt once and saw my blood so I'm good." Katarina said.

Artemis chuckled aloud.

"Is that so..? That's good to hear." She said.

"When we get to my home, we should prep you into more... Clean clothes." She continued, "I don't want to walk around beside someone who looks like a beggar."

Katarina nodded in understanding.

If this is some way she can live, she'll take it one way or another!

...

Raphael watched as the others council members would take their free time to investigate just to find Katarina's whereabouts. He just wanted to get rid of a hypocrite such as her, why is he feeling weird about it?

...

When they arrived.

"Welcome back, Duke Athanasios."

A line of servants greeted them.

Katarina was in shock and awe. This lookalike of her must be filthy rich!

Artemis smiled seeing the situation, she snapped her fingers. The line of servants looked up to meet her gaze.

"Aren't you going to greet my soon-to-be sister..?" She pulled Katarina's hood off.

"Ah--..?!" Katarina shot up.

Everyone's eyes widened when they gasped.

"W-We greet the Young Lady of the Athanasios House!!!" They all immediately fell to their knees, heads glued to the ground.

"E-Eh..!???" Katarina was taken aback.

Artemis chuckled, "You have the most amusing of reactions, Katarina..."

She snapped her fingers again, the servants rushed back up to stand as they walked in.

'She's incredible!!!' Katarina thought while looking around the place, even the outside of the large mansion was well kept!

Lush green bushes with beautiful blood red roses and sad blue roses.

"Do you like the entrance that much to stare, Katarina?" Artemis snickered.

Katarina had starry eyes, "It's just incredible! The gardeners in your home are amazing!"