Chapter 10: Dine

"What?? That's how you got the thin one on your other shoulder!?" Katarina shot up.

"Yes, I got it while training, my opponent's sword accidentally flew out of their hand when I hit it too hard to fly up the sky." Artemis said as she put on a new shirt and suit, "I might've been dead with a sword through my skull if it hadn't missed this much, and I was a little tired at that time to react quickly."

"You need sleep," Katarina said, "Stop working so much."

Artemis only chuckled hearing her say that, it was as if she was telling herself to work less. What a funny thought y'know.

"I couldn't have lunch with you, so shall we have dinner later instead?" She said.

Katarina huffed.

"What are we supposed to do with this afternoon then?" She asked.

"Do you want to see the little farm behind the restaurant?" Artemis asked.

Katarina gasped, "There's a farm here!?"

"It's only a little farm inside a glass dome. When there are freshly picked items from it, the restaurant will display that the items are fresh." Artemis said, "Shall we go see?"

...

"This place is so much more different than Sorcier." Keith watched outside the window.

He saw the beach.

Not a lot of people were there unlike earlier.

"It'd seem even commoners have enough money to enjoy some form of luxury here, is this the privilege they have in this kingdom?"

"Oh, that's a public space, everyone can go there to have fun on the beach. The Resort is up ahead further down, I think some of the people from there had begun walking over to the restaurant to dine in for dinner, but anybody caught making people pay to come in there is killed by the Duke so it's lively." Liam said.

"That resort disregards rankings so if you pick a fight there, being a noble won't do you anything since it won't be acknowledged there if you're in the wrong." He added.

Gerald perked up. This kingdom was quite advanced in terms of keeping the peace between the nobles and commoners by such rules, huh...

"It's getting quite dark." Nicole noticed.

"I think it might be close to around six by now, how is it still somewhat bright?" Alan wondered.

"Our Ministry of Magic and Tools are always up on the job to do the impossible, they created lamps that can light up once it notices that it's close to five." Liam explained, "It has sensors on the top which allows it to react, making it create fire magic bright enough to light up around it, a tall lamp of the sorts."

"Oh, that's incredible." Alan was intrigued.

Liam chuckled, "If you'd like I think the Ministry of Magic and Tools might teach you how to make it for your kingdom to find use on."

...

"Get dressed, seeing you in the same dress where you almost died is killing me." Artemis tossed a dress at her.

"Heh???" Katarina stared at it.

Artemis snapped her fingers.