one <3

none of the songs used in this book belong to me.

"Are you dead? Sometimes I think I'm dead

'Cause I can feel the ghosts and the ghouls wrapping around my head."

Sero could hear the light strumming of a guitar, the soft voice could be heard through the wall.

Sero knew immediately who that was.

He got up from his bed and grabbed his phone, he opened the door and went to the room beside his.

He knocked twice and waited for an answer. The guitar stopped.

"Yeah?" You opened the door and saw your black haired boyfriend in an oversized shirt.

"I heard you singing, I wanted to hear it while I'm with you." Sero said with a cute smile. Your heart melted, "Oh, I didnt think it would be heard through the wall."

Sero sat on your bed and laid his phone beside him, "could you sing me something?" The black haired male asked with a smile.

"Uh sure, what do you wanna hear?" You asked as you picked your guitar back up.

"That what you just played, I've never heard it before. It sounded so nice." He said and looked at you with pure adoration.

"Sure," you started strumming the guitar and then you started singing.

"Often I am upset, that I cannot fall in love but I guess." You were slightly embarrassed to show your own song for the first time to someone else.

"This avoids the stress of falling out of it. Are you tired of me yet?"

Sero thought that the song was beautiful.

After some more singing you were at that part where you wrote about Sero.

"Get a load of the monster, he doesn't know how to communicate.
His mind is in a different place."

The black haired teenager absolutely loved that you could play instruments and sing, he wasn't that talented in music.

"Will everybody please give him a little bit of space?
Get a load of the train wreck, his hair's a mess and he doesn't know who he is yet."

Sero's smile just got bigger, he was so in love with you. After the song was finished Sero hugged you tightly.

Your heart started racing like crazy, not because you were nervous. It was because you weren't wearing your binder. Sero didn't know yet that you were trans.

"The song was amazing, dude!" He let go of you and fell with his back onto the soft bed.

"Thank you," Your heart started calming down slowly.
You took a deep breath, suddenly feeling so uncomfortable in your own skin.

"What's the name from the song?"

"Its called 'Home'. I wrote it myself."
You said with a small smile, "Really?! That's so cool, (Y/n)."

"You wanna know where I got the inspiration?" You asked as you hit your lip to contain your smile.

"Wait- lemme guess!" He thought for some seconds, "Nope, I don't have a clue."

You laughed, "there were some lines about you, you were my main inspiration."

Sero jumped up, "No way! You're the best boyfriend ever, (Y/n)!" He said and tackled you to the bed, he kissed your face over and over again.

Your smiles never left your faces, you both just laid there and enjoyed the moment.