five <3

None of the songs used in this book belong to me.

The ride was quiet, you both still holding hands as your head was on his shoulder

"Are you really not gonna tell me where we are going?" You asked with a sigh. "But then its not a surprise anymore.." he replied with an fake annoyed sigh.

"Time shakes, found you at the water.
At first you were my father, Now I love you like a brother.
Earthquakes shake the dust behind you.
This world, at times will blind you.
Still, I know I'll see you there."

He jumps out of his seat enthusiastically, "this is our stop, pretty boy." He said with a huge smile.

The doors opened and he stepped out, you following right behind him. Your shy smile couldn't be contained as he led you through a colorful flower park.

"This looks so nice." You breathed out as you intertwined your pinkies together. "I'm glad I have such a nice boyfriend, what would I do without you~" you said in a dramatic voice.

"Shut up," he mumbled as he was getting more flustered by each second.

"Come a little closer, then you'll see.
Come on, come on, come on.
Things aren't always what they seem to be.
Come on, Come on, Come on."

"And for the ending of our beautiful date," Sero said as he walked you through a little forest.
"We are going to have a picnic, just you and me, baby." He said with a flirtatious smirk, your heart was pounding against your ribcage.

There was a light blue blanket laid out on the floor, on it was a picnic basket.
Around the trees were some fairy lights making it look stunning, and everything was beside a lake with water lilies on it.

"Wow, this looks so nice. Did you do this yourself?" You asked in awe, he scratched the back of his neck.
"I had a little help.. but come on now, sit down." He smiled.

"Do you understand the things that you've been seein'?
Come on, come on, come on.
Do you understand the things that you've been dreamin'?
Come a little closer, then you'll see."

"I love (Favorite Food), how do you know I like this?" You asked as you took another bite from it.
"I asked your (mom/dad/parent)."

"This is truly amazing, thank you hanta." You said as you fell with your back onto the blanket.
He laid beside you and smiled at you, "You look so handsome in this lightning." He said as he leaned in to kiss you.

You turned to face him and connected your lips.

"Heartbreaks, the heavy world's upon your shoulders.
Will we burn on or just smolder?
Somehow, I know I'll find you there.
Ooh, you wanna see if you can change it. Change it.
Still, I know I'll see you there."

You pulled away but your face was still only inches away from his.
"I love you, you cant even imagine how much I do." You whispered out, he chuckled and gave you a kiss on the tip of your nose.

"I love you, too, (Y/n)." He said and hugged you close to his chest.

"I wrote a new song, wanna hear it?" You asked as you eyed the guitar behind him.

"Definitely." He said as he sat up and gave you the guitar.

You started strumming slowly and then started singing.

"Come a little closer, then you'll see.
Come on, Come on, come on.
Things aren't always what they seem to be.
Do you understand the things that you've been seein'?"

Your heart swelled as you watched how he listened to you, you were truly lucky to have him.

"Come on, come on, come on.
Do you understand the things you've been dreamin'?
Come a little closer, then you'll see.
Come a little closer, then you'll see."

The smile never leaving his perfect face, his black hair falling perfectly.

"Ten thousand people stand alone now.
And in the evening, the sun sank.
Tomorrow it will rise."

"I'm trans, means I was born a girl but inside I'm a boy." You explained to your class. "Please support me." You bowed with tears in your eyes.

Of course you got all the support and no one viewed you differently.

"Time flies by, they all sang along."

You smiled brightly at yourself in the mirror, the visible scars on your chest made you tear up.

"Look how manly I am!" Your deep voice exclaimed happily, "My manly boyfriend!" Sero yelled with a smile.

"Time flies by, they all sang along."

"Do you, (Y/n) (L/N), take Sero Hanta as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." You replied with a bright smile. "Then you may kiss now."

Sero jumped on you with a smile, he smothered your whole face with kisses, making the crowd cheer.

"Time flies by, they all sang along."

Now, two middle aged men sitting on the porch, their hands intertwined as their wedding rings shone brightly in the sun.

"I love you, (Y/n)."

"I love you, too, Hanta."

"Time flies by, by."

End.