four <3

songs used in this book do not belong to me.

"Are you sick of me? Would you like to be?"

You and Sero laid in bed peacefully, sleeping. The sun was rising, it was a nice spring day outside.

Sero was the first one to stir awake, the sun rays softly falling onto his skin. He looked at your sleeping form, a soft smile forming on his face.

The raven haired teenager gave you a kiss to the forehead and got out of bed.

He took his phone and went to the bathroom, on the way there he met Kirishima and Midoriya. He greeted them both and finally arrived at the bathroom.

"I'm trying to tell you something. Something that I already said."

After he was finished he went back to your room, he knocked softly and when he heard a raspy "yes?" He went inside.

"Good morning, handsome." He mumbled and closed the door behind him. "Morning," You replied with a tired smile.

"You like a pretty boy, with a pretty voice.
Who is trying to tell you something. Something that you already have."

"I was thinking.. maybe we could go on a date today? I mean we haven't been on one in a long time, and today seems nice." The black haired boy suggested to you, you nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, that sounds nice. When?" You asked as you looked through your closet; already starting to pick out some nice clothing.

"Now? Get ready 'cause we gonna be together the whole day, (Y/n)."

"But if you're too drunk to drive and the music is right, he might let you stay. But just for the night."

The first spot for both of you was a nice, cute café, to get some breakfast.

You wore a oversized, brown hoodie, a big, black leather jacket over it. Black, baggy pants, also a pair of demonias, model damned-116.

These shoes always gave you gender euphoria because you were so tall.
You were the same height as Sero with these shoes.

"And if he grabs for your hand
And drags you along
He might want a kiss, before the end of the song."

You both sat at a table beside the window, you ordered some pancakes with strawberries, he ordered the same just with blueberries.

He ordered an americano and you just a glass of water.

"Where are we going after this?" You asked as you cut a piece from your food.

He smirked and shrugged, "it's a secret." He also ate a piece of his food.

You smiled and looked him into the eyes, "thank you for this. I need it today," You looked down shyly while cutting another piece to eat it.

"Because love can burn like a cigarette, and leave you alone with nothing.
And leave you alone with nothing."

"You're really not gonna tell me where we are going?" You asked as you both walked through the city, "nope." He said as he plopped the P.

He grabbed your hand into his', your face grew slightly hot. You always got shy when he did things like that.

You both waited at a train station, hands were still connected. Some people looked at you but didn't gave it a second thought.
Did they think y'all were a straight couple? Probably not, but still you over thought it.

This gave you a heavy feeling in your stomach. "Are you alright, love?" He must've saw the uneasy look on your face. You just nodded.

"While the others talk we listen to Lovers Rock, in his bedroom, in his bedroom."

The train came and you both stepped into it.