three <3

songs used in this book do not belong to me.

"I looked at you and said, Oh oh oh.
Don't hate me, am I crazy?"

You helped Iida and Midoriya clean the table after dinner, you saw Sero going to the elevator with Denki.
Midoriya noticed you looking at them, "You can go if you want, I can clean up the rest." He said with a sweet smile.

"Really? Thank you." You replied and caught up with Denki and Sero.
"What are you up to?" You asked as they looked at you.

"Oh, we were just going to Kaminari's room to play some Mario Kart, you wanna join us?" The black haired teenager spoke.

"No, I'm alright. Uhmm, could you come to my room after?" You asked nervously, 'I think I'm ready to tell him.'

"Sure, see you later, (Your Name)." He said as he stepped out of the elevator at floor three, not before giving you a kiss on the cheek tho.

The doors to the elevator closed and (Your Name) was all by himself now.
The elevator started moving once again, up to floor five.

"So, tenderly you watch me burn, you watch me burn, oh.
So tell me, am I crazy?"

After the doors opened you quickly went to your room, closing the door softly behind you and sitting on your bed.

Your thoughts swirling all through your head, you have to tell him at some point.

You decided to get your mind off things by doing your homework.
This did not help tho, you couldn't even form one sentence while doing your homework.

A soft knock on the door brought you back from your thoughts, was it already this late?

The door opened, you smiled nervously when you saw Sero.
"Hi (Y/n), how is my pretty boy doing?" He asked with a mischievous smile.

Your heart filled with joy as he said that,

"I.. I need to tell you something." You bit your lip nervously, he frowned and sat on your bed.

"Is everything alright? You seem nervous." He asked as he stroked your hand softly, you looked away from him.

"Yeah, I'm fine, it's just.." You knew if you would continue now you would only burst into tears.

Taking in a deep breath and swallowing the lump in your throat, "I'm.. I'm trans."

A first tear escaped your eye, and then even more.
"I, I was born a girl." You sobbed, then you felt arms wrap around you.

"Thank you for telling me that, must've taken a lot of courage. You're so strong." He whispered softly, kissing the side of your head.

You cried even more, you moved away from the hug. "So.. you don't think I'm disgusting..?"

His eyes widen at that, "What? No, of course not. You're still my boyfriend, I dont care what you were born as. You're always gonna be my handsome boyfriend." He kissed you on the lips tenderly, your heart melted, he was the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for.