two <3

songs used in this book do not belong to me.

"Watching the video that you sent me, the one where you're showering with wet dripping hair

You know that, I'm obsessed with your body."

'I need to tell him, he deserves to know that I'm trans.' You thought nervously, the only people in this school who know that you're trans are Mr Aizawa and Present Mic.

'I could ask them for advice? No, I need to figure this out myself.' You scribbled something into your notebook.

You laid your head flat onto the table, "are you alright?" Mina asked from beside you, you turned your head to look at her.

"I dont know." You replied, you sighed.

"Do you know the feeling that, when you would tell someone a secret but know that they are gonna leave you right after you tell them?"

"What?" she looked at you confused.
"Like, you have a secret. And you want to tell that secret to an important person in your life, but you know when you tell them, they are gonna leave you?" You repeated, now her face lit up.

"OH! Yeah I know that feeling, are you in this situation right now?" Mina asked as you got your head off the table.

"Yeah and I'm pretty sure that they will hate me after that."

You sighed heavily while leaning back in your seat, "I guess it depends on the topic, but it can't be that bad, right?" Mina asked, trying to light up the mood.

"(L/n), Mina. Could you both stop talking?" Mr Aizawa's tired voice interrupted your conversation.
"Yes, sorry." You said.

"But it's the way you smile, that does it for me.
It's so sweet, knowing that you love me."

You definitely wanted to tell him today. Better hurry before it really hurts when he breaks up with you, but you were pretty sure its gonna hurt like hell already.

You walked into your dorm room after training, you were drained.

You fell face first onto your bed, you let out a groan, knowing that you need to take a shower.

You rolled onto your back and stared at the ceiling, you really didn't wanna take a shower. But you smelled really bad.

Closing your eyes for a second and taking a deep breath in.
Getting up from your comfortable spot and took your clothes and hygiene products.

You hated that the showers were not private, so you had managed to find out the perfect time when no one's around.

It's one and a half hour after school. Because then everyone already showered.

As you arrived in the shared bathroom, you looked around.
Noticing that nobody is there, you put the clothes on the floor in front of your shower cabin.

Taking the products in the cabin with you, you undressed yourself in the shower.

You took off piece by piece, and then threw them over the cabin, onto the floor.

You took a deep breath in, trying so hard not to look down while washing yourself.

You quickly finished the shower, when you turned the water off you stood in the cabin for awhile.

Thinking about how you're gonna tell Sero, he won't think any differently of you.. right? No, he wouldn't, he's so open and tolerating. But you still had your doubts.

"Though we don't need to say it to each other, sweet.
Knowing that I love you and running my fingers through your hair."

Stepping out of the cabin and quickly dressing into blue basketball shorts and an oversized black hoodie.

You took the products and dirty clothes back to your room, throwing the dirty clothes into the basket in your room.

You sat on your chair and started brushing your hair, only staring at your wall.

A knock interrupted the silence, "Come in", you said.
When the door opened it revealed Denki, "Yo man, dinner is ready. Yaoyorouzu said I should call you."

"Yeah, I'll be there soon." You replied as you smiled at him, "Alright." He closed the door and back to the others.

You sighed before standing up and going to your classmates to eat dinner with them.

"It's so sweet."