48. Knock Knock

Today also mom was having a night shift means another night alone at our big house. And today was one of those nights were I wasn't able to concentrate in my sleep because of exams. My monthly exams have just started and I was so nervous about them.

"Bye y/n, sleep tight darling and have a good night love" my mom said kissing my head as she left for her night shift. My mom and my dad got divorced when I was five because my dad cheated on my mom.
And after that my mom was my dad also. It was difficult for her to raise me up as she wasn't having good payment for her job but she never let me feel like I was not getting anything. She never made me miss my dad.

"Bye mama take care, love you" I said waving off goodbye. I closed the door and went into kitchen to get a cold glass of water. Tomorrow was my exam and I was nervous I could feel my heart racing at the speed of Lamborghini.

I was at my total nerves tough I studied hard but still I was just. ughhh. I went to my bedroom thinking If I'd be able to sleep maybe I'll feel better. I laid down on my round bed snuggling with my teddy staring at the ceiling. Though I tried to sleep I just couldn't I twisted and turned and tried every position I could to sleep but still no use.

I finally got tired so I went outside. Maybe some walk would help I thought. I again laid down on soft grass in my garden stargazing. Thinking about all the fun I had in past with my mom. I remember the first time I went to school oh god she was crying so much it was like instead of me she was going. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that someone was calling me. I sat up and looked to my side and saw my neighbour waving at me.

I never talked to him before but I must say that there was some kind of attraction from him. The way his curls fell on his face, his green emerald eyes shines, the way his dimples pops everything about him was very attractive.

I got up and went towards him there was only a bushy fence separating us.

"Hi, I'm Harry " he said lifting his hand for me and I happily took it.
"Hi I'm y/n nice to meet you" I said happily.
"Can I umm...u..come over there, it seemed fun ummm...to stargaze" he said pointing to our garden. I hesitated for a bit as he was still just a stranger for me but I shrugged it off.
"Um sure cmon" I said and he nodded. He came and laid with me watching the stars. We both laid there in silence until he spoke up.
"Would you mind if I tell u a knock knock joke? " He asked
" sure go ahead" I said popping my head on my hand and resting my elbow on ground looking over him.
"Knock knock"
"Who's there?"
"A cow goes"
A cow goes who?"
"No a cow goes mooo"
And with that we both burst into laughter. For about ten minutes we both where laughing nonstop.
"Now my turn" I said and he nodded.
"Knock knock"
"Who's there"
"Red"
"Red who???"
"No Red Foo"
And this time only I laughed nonstop when I saw him staring at me I stopped.

"What ?" I asked while he made 'that's disgusting' face.
"That was horrendous" he said and we both just stared at each other for a minute the again went crazy.

But that night I found someone perfect for me with lots of 'Knock Knock'.
----------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys if this ones vey long but still never mind. And the last one that Red Foo joke was mine I know it was horrendous.😀😀😋😋😋
Love you
-Riya❤️