75. Wrong thing, Right girl

Shanzay was standing there waiting for her love of life to come with his best mates.It was harry's birthday. Shanzay always tried to be perfect for harry becausd she wasn't from those girls who used to have perfect bed haors, perfect laugh, perfect appetite. She was just a girl amazing in her own style.

They both met each other accidentally when they got their bags exchanged. Little did she knew that she'll make Harry go crazy for her. Harry was always a big support to her. Whenever she got hate or was upset she always found harry b her side .

They just stood their waiting for harry but just got no sign of him. Everyone was silent untill Liam's phone ringed

"Hello" he said on the phone.

"But-"he was gonna say something when the other one on line cut him off.

"Shanzay it was harry he said he can't come right now" liam said with a worried tone.

"And ..."he paused that took shanzay on nerves.

"And wwhat liam?" she asked her boyfriend's best mate.

"he is ch..cheating on you. I'M SORRY" he said. The enviornment there changed from fun to sadness.

"Oh" was all that she could say. Without other word she left the party abd went to their appartment. Which was not theirs (Harry and Shanzay's) home anymore. She knew there was no reason to stay.

He made his decision now it was her,time. With tears being hurdles in her eay she managed to pack. Once she aas done she decided to leave a note.

Dear Harry

I don't know whaf made you,do this but i just wanted to say that were are the best and now are the worst thing ever happened to,me. I'll always love,you evev if you did the wrong thing to the right girl.

Love

Shanzay xx

She handed that letter to Liam and left making Harrt her past.

-----------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it @skinnyharry.

-Riya