55.Personal for Christie

This part is having some abusive language though read only if you are comfy with it. Otherwise enjoy.

-Riya

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christie's pov

Harry is gone on otra tour and believe me it's been really hard for me to live without him but i somehow managed. So lately i was going crazy like anything so i decided to suprise him on tour. I asked his tour manager were he was staying and decided not to tell anyone even Niall. Oh Niall is my best friend amongst the five no four.

I quickly booked my ticket and packed all the necessary things i needed. I reached London's airport and borded for my flight. I was just so excited that i wasn't even to get a minute sleep. Within five hours i reached there and took a taxi to there hotel.

When i was in the loby i saw louis, niall and liam coming. They saw me quickly engulfed me in a hug. Oh god these boys are crazy.

"what are you doing here Christie?" louis asked me in a worried expression.

"i came here to surprise Harry. Cool huh" i said and went towards his room but Louis grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"Christie why don't you have dinner with us first then go and meet him." Liam said in a hurried way. He always did this when something was wrong.

"what's wrong Li is there anything you guys are hidding from me?" asked and he quickly shooked his head.

"love we are just asking you because its really late you'd be hungry"Louis said.

"yeah Chris its been long since i last met you cmon i missed you" Niall said in his usuall cheery voice. They all were acting like nothing happened but i knew that something is wrong then i heard moans coming from Harry's room.

My heart stopped for a second when i heard the girl saying

"ohh....Harder harryyyyy"

"I bet your girlfriend would be mad once she finds this"

"i don't have a girlfriend, now shut up." Harry moaned. What!. He doesn't have a girlfriend. My eyes pooled with tears not because he cheated just because for him I never existed.

I turned back to face Louis,Liam standing with there head down and Niall with a shocked expression.

"You all knew didn't you?" i said somehow through the tears. Liam and Louis nodded their headed while Niall shooked.

"I swear to god Christie i didn't knew anything about it" he said and i saw his eyes tearing up to.

"I believe Niall but you guys....all of the boys are same. Damn fucking same." i screamed i bet Harry would've heared me but he was so busy in fucking another girl that ughh.

I pulled out my phone and booked a flight back home. I ran out of hotel with all three of them chasing me but I didn't cared that time. He fuckiong loser how could he do this to me.

Harry's pov

I woke up from the last night's hungover and saw a blonde beside me naked. God what have i done. I cheated on my girlfriend. I cheated on the love of my life.But i know she'll never find it. I quickly got up and took a shower. After showering i went to have breakfast with the rest of boys. I took out my phone and called Christie but she wasn't picking up i tried a few times but still nothing.

"Hey boys have any of you talked to Christie she is not picking up my phone." I said and sat on a chair beside Louis who game me a death glare.

"i thought you don't have a girlfriend" Louis said. Liam and Niall didn't even looked at me one time.

"C'mon i was drunk and Liam and Niall i am here. I said then Niall and Liam shot their head up. Niall's eyes were red like he had been crying for hours.

"whats wrong buddy" I asked Niall.

"why would you do that to her why wasn't she good enough" he said and left with Liam following him.

Louis also stood up but grabbed her hand.

"Louis tell me what wrong please?" i said. Louis took a deep breath and said

"Christie came to surprise you but you were too bust to...leave it" he said and left. What she came t surprise me and i broke her into pieces. God i am so stupid. I need to apologise to her.

Christie's POV

I packed all my thing to move them from mine and Harry's shared house. He cheated on me. God thinking of all the times shut tore me apart. I was going through some memories when i heard doorbell. I went to open it and saw Harry standing there with red eyes. I hated him seeing cry but he desereved this. He looked so angelic.

"ba..baby" he said and took a step forward to touch me but i stepped back.

"don't call me that know you don't have a girlfriend" i said and turned back to get inside.

"no no no i was drunk darling, i would never cheat on you. I swear to my death baby." he said and i just ignored him. He continued his pleading while i just packed my luggage.

"you done" i asked and turned back to face him. He nodded.

"now it's my turn, I'm leaving i'll be back to take my other stuff" I went to the doorstep trying so hard not to cry though he cheated on me but still deeply i loved him.

"oh god no Christie please don't i'll die if you'll leave me" he shouted that's when i stopped. I don't know something just told me to turn back and kiss him and i did. I kissed him passionately. I could feel his and mine tears ending up on our lips. We pulled away and he cupped my face in his large hands. He looked into my eyes and said

"I'm sorry .....I love you Christie to the moon and back please don't ever forget that i'll always come back home no matter how far i've gone."

"I love you too Harry and i forgive you" I said and we kissed again and againg and.....it happened.