50. Questions

Hey! Beauties I can't believe my 50th post and I am so happy thank you so much for your support and love. You guys are important part of my life I love you so so so much just keep loving me like this!!!
God bless you
Riya
----------------------------------------------------

Harry and you were just sitting on couch when suddenly started asking you stupid questions.

"Y/n you are very intelligent aren't you??" Harry asked you with a smirk on his face.

"Yup I am" you said proudly patting your back.

"Then give answers are my questions" he said and you nodded.

"There is no egg in eggplant then why it is called so?"

"French toast were not invented in France then why there also called so?"

"There are neither Apple nor pine in pineapple then why the same?"

"There is no ham in hamburger then why there even called so?"

His stupid questions really put in doubt. His questions maybe stupid but were good.

"Let's go ask liam" we went to Liam and he said

"Let's go to Louis " louis said

"Let's go to niall he is having master degree in food" and then we all five went to Niall. We asked him the same questions and he answered.

"Well the answer I don't know but damn they taste good I'm hungry!!!!"

Niall and his stupid answers.
---------------------------------------------------
If you guys know the answers just comments if I found any answer cool They'll be having free imagine and a follow and a update for people to follow them.
And I'll be waiting for the answers.