69. Pure love

Uhh umm.....so guys here's my dirty smut and please don't read if your are not comfortable with it. But still enjoy and please tell me how it was.
Love you
-Riya
--•--•--•--•--•--•--

It was just one of a normal nigh with Y/n preparing dinner and Harry sitting on couch doing some work. Well more working on their next upcoming album.

They both loved each other so much that they believed that not even his could seperate them. Harry never felt the way he felt for her. She meant everything to him. He knew that he was nothing without her.

"Hey baby whatcha doing" y/n asked as she came wiping her hands sitting beside Harry.

"Nothing just wrote a song wanna hear it?" Harry asked her. And she nodded. With excitement in her eyes she sat silently listening to her boyfriend singing.

The song was called pure love. Pure love which was basically there's. Harry wrote that song for her.

"I loved it baby." she said and kissed him. Little did she know Harry slipped his tongue on her mouth. Soft and slow massages were given to each other's tongue. His hands roamed her tiny frame.

Her hands locked into his hair. Tugging on them as he took every step. He slowly laid her down. Eveything was forgotten that time. The dinner, the song just everything.

Their lips were still in contact afraid of letting go. Though they were all red none of them pulled away. That type of time was adored by them. The moment was of just pure love.

Harry slowly slowly helped her to get rid of her clothes and she returned the favour by doing the same. Both were just in their undergarments. No words were spoke just moments were enough.

His lips disconnected themselves from hers's and connected to her neck. Nibbling butting slowly flickering his tongue over creating a purple spot remarking her his.

Slowly he took his lips to her chest peppering it with wet kisses. His hands roamed to her back slowly undoing the hooks of her brassiere. One by one he he threw it away somewhere. His mouth came in contact with we hard nipples. Sucking them softly. Every moment caused a soft moan .

He gave equal treatment to each Breast. He trailed kisses down her stomach but stopped right in front of her hot core. Her core was pulsing so fast that she could hear it. He slowly drew a straight line against her clit through her thin fabric of panties.

She frantically grabbed his soft curls as he worked with his finger. But slowly she didn't even knew when her panties were off and her heat came in contact with flesh of his fingers. He inserted one of his long fingers and began pumping it. Within his moments he added two more fingers.

She couldn't even say a word because too occupied by his pleasures. He was about to touch her core with her tongue when she stopped him.

"Harry you pleasures me enough Baby but I need you inside me." She said and with that within a second he was out of his tight boxer. He positioned himself in front of her core.

"Let's make love baby" and with that he entered her.

"Ahhh you so good babe ahh" he moaned. His heavy raspy voice turned her on even more. He was thrusting in and out slowly. He wanted to make love but eager y/n flipped over so she was ridding him.

She moved her hips in circular motion ridding him hitting her g-spot perfectly. His hands were on her hips, eyes were closed, lips were parted and sweat was covering his forehead. He looked hot.

They both were moving in rhythm and at a point both came. She fell on his chest which was covered in sweat. Vith of them were panting heavily.

"I love you" she said and kissed his chest.

"I love you" he replied and wrapped her arms around her frame and both drifted off to sleep.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_••_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Okay it was very awkward writing this .
But still give me your views.