Chapter 5 - Shots and Dancers

CHAPTER 5

Ok Garth, I'm looking for you, you made me come to a strip club so you better have something good or I swear to Lucifer-

"ID please ma'am.....ok go ahead", I thank the bouncer as he hands me back my ID. 

When Garth told me to come to a place called The Pink Circle I was worried that ripped jeans, muddy (and possibly a little bloody)doc martens, a red tank top and a black leather jacket might not be the best outfit. Turns out as I walk through the velvet lined door and come face to face with a woman dressed only in lace underwear and nipple tassles, I'm dressed fine.

"You ok hun, can I get you something to drink?"

"Yeah ermm, the flashiest cocktail you got, thanks." If I'm gonna be drinking here I may as well make it worth it. 

Scouting the room I find myself seeing more breasts than I ever imagined I'd be seeing, throw in some drunk creep and the occasional smell of vomit and yep, I'm in a strip club.

Got ya. I spot the familar short messy mop and start making my way over...oh god that's a squelchy floor...and he's not alone at the table either... wait a second.

I'd know those two faces anywhere..

"Agent Jagger, Agent Richards..fancy running into you two here! Not hurting my good friend Garth are you?"

The shorter haired one didn't even look up, too busy with a redhead woman writhing around in front of him - the taller of the two stood up and looked at me, that same disappointed older brother look he gave me before.

"Oh my god, D-Daisy? It's Sam, my brother Dean.." He pointed next to him to the man who's eyes were still firmly looking at the redhead with hadn't left the stage. " Wow, you were not who I was expecting to walk in here tonight. How have you been"

"Slaying all day baby, but now she's back here and I'm so happy!" Garth jumped up to hug me, his smell of baby powder and cheap cologne was a smell I hadn't realised I'd been looking forward to so much. I hugged him back tightly, a smile creeping it's way onto my face. 

I sat down in the last seat at the table as the waitress placed a sparkler filled drink in front of me.

"Good to see you again Garth. Can't wait to hear all about this case you need desperate help with but also includes time to watch naked ladies dance?"

I smirked at him as he started twiddling his thumbs before giving him a wink, turning towards...."I want to say..Sam? Kidding, think I'd ever forget the two worst FBI agents I've ever met and who ultimately saved my life?"

He grinned at me "hah, yep, me and Dean still doing the old monster hunt thing, apparently now you are too, hey at least you're still alive and I'm ten bucks richer it seems too."

Mental note..ten bucks richer? I'm gonna have to ask about that at some point. Did they bet they'd see me again alive? Bet I'd become a hunter? Bet they'd see me in a strip club? I guess all three reasons were a potential at some point. 

"WOO- YEAH....you girl are something else! Excellent dancing, I'd like to see you again later if you know what I mean.....anyway, where were we and you weren't here before?"

"Ah finally back in the real world Dean? Good to see you again"

Dean had finally brought his attention back to the group and had finally noticed me sitting there...damn I do not remember him looking this good, I mean that jaw cut could me...

"So, did the exact opposite of what we said did you? Became a hunter and now you're here, running to Garth, ready to join the big leagues?"

I smiled, so this is how he wanted to play it did he?

I called over to the nearest waitress, "excuse me, yeah hi, I'm gonna need 12 of your cheapest shots...and Garth, I'm gonna need you to start talking, now."

DEAN P.O.V

I looked at the woman opposite me, man she was beautiful. I mean she was pretty back when we met her, but that was different, that was a young girl, just lost everything, scared you know.

Even I've got limits on who I will and won't flirt with..but hell she was different..6 years? maybe 5, can really a change a person. Confident, strong, sexy, and honestly if I had my choice I'd love to see what she looked like under those jeans -

"Dean, back to earth" A hand started waving in my face, "it's closing time, we gotta go"

Sam's voice pulled me out of my mini fantasy as I saw everyone starting to get up and leave. Ooh, seeing a strip club at closing time really is a whole other world, not one I tend to enjoy as much, but for the last few hours, my focus has been between Garth's voice and the woman in front of me. Wait is she speaking, her mouth is moving and she's looking directly at me... shit is she talking to me?

"Mhmm what?"

"I said, where are you and Sam staying? I guess if we're on this case first thing it makes sense for us to stay in the same motel at least, and as much as Garth's sofa bed offer is sweet, I'd really rather not."

"Oh it's just down the street, 10minute walk tops."

Wonder if I can convince Sammy to switch rooms for a night?  Although the asshat is ten bucks richer which does ruin my good mood slightly.

"Dean let's go!" I followed Sam's slurred voice over to the pavement where he was holding up a nearly sleeping Garth. The next few days are either going to be a lot of fun or freaking awful.