Part 9

H- Sams heart raced in tune with Lexie's, scared for her friend, and angry they couldn't be out their to stab karen in the knees.

They grit their teeth, preparing for the yelling, the fighting. They'd claw their way back up just to poke that bitch in the eye. They'd magic themselves through space time just to make her stub her giant toes. They'd -they'd-

They contend themselves with what if scenarios, satisfied with the imagined consequences of karen hurting their friend. They can't hear much from within, but so far, nothing terrible seems to have happened. A relief.

Then her stomach churns around them, and they chuckle nervously, knocked back into the fact they were where food went on it's final voyage.

"I think the jacuzzi is threatening me." They joke, lightly up at the giant.

C- "Hush, food should be quiet," her voice was darker. It sounded nothing like her usual cheerful chirp.

Sam's voice felt distant, unimportant. Her blood pulsed faster within her veins. Some part of her felt so much more powerful, with a human's life in her hands, where it belonged. The only response aside from this was her stomach squeezing it's occupant tighter before loosening up. It would occasionally act like this, working in rhythm with the giant's heartbeats within her core.

She eventually reached the town hall, tearing off one of the side doors and crawled inside with a sadistic cackle, drooling at the mouth for the scent of the humans within. "HERE'S JOHNNY!" She sang.

She was met by the sight of a massacre within. Giants and werewolves were picking at the remains of some human corpses.

"You're late," one of the giants huffed.

"Aww, dang. I was looking forward to a little chaos."

The giant rolled his eyes, chomping onto a severed arm. Some part of it looked so feral... so appetizing. Her blood boiled. The scent of blood was tantalizing. She wanted it.

"By the looks of it, you've already gotten your share," he gestured at her middle.

She frowned, clutching at her belly hungrily. "I want more." She growled in a low voice.

H- Sam's insides turn to ice, clenching and balling up painfully tight inside them. "Lexie..." they manage to breathe out. "That's too far. Don't -don't talk like that."

Their voice is strained, anxiety twisting at them so tightly it feels they might just suffocate - or maybe that was the heat.

"Lexie?" They repeat as they're ignored and the act continues. "Lexie, you're taking it too far." They plead.

C- Lexie grit her teeth and scowled at her middle in annoyance. Her only response was tightening her stomach muscles around her prey. It might have just been the heat, though for a moment it felt as if it had begun to itch. The fluids had risen slightly.

"The Legion seems to be taking the survivors south. It's a bit dangerous there, though. You don't look the most experienced." The other giant said.

"Please. Little humans causing trouble? You forget our place on the food chain. We're *better."*
With that, Lexie scowled and stormed off down the road south. Once again, she was left alone with her prey. The ruins of the destroyed town loomed around her. Something about all of this gave her such a sadistic joy. This is what she wanted.

H- Sam is squeezed tightly into a ball, crushing precious air from them and making their head spin. Blood rushes to their head and colors spot their vision as they struggle against the void dragging them in.